Turbo Sled insurance - Saskatchewan

hurtinalbertin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a factory turbo(1100 cat) because it's factory I pay $265 a year full coverage. Drayden insurance. Must be a member for the assistance but for $70 its worth it

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a factory turbo(1100 cat) because it's factory I pay $265 a year full coverage. Drayden insurance. Must be a member for the assistance but for $70 its worth it
You dont need Insurance when its your riding buddies that bend up your sled LOL....Hows the new bars??

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another vote for Oasis insurance. Make sure you get a quote based on being an ABCSC member. That is one of the huge advantages of joining a snowmobile club that belongs to the Association of British Columbia Snowmobile Clubs. The savings on insurance alone usually more than pays for the membership. Plus your membership helps keep your riding areas open. Its win win.

hookedonboost

Reaction score
Had a 240 MCX Nytro 163 EZ-Ryde burn in Slave Lake Forest Fire May 2011. Jan 2011 Had it "appraised" (as requested by Ins Co) & Insured for 40K (That was total of all reciepts) - 1st offer was $17K after 3 months of negotiating - they were up to $19K

Learned 2 things:
1) doesn't matter what amount of insurance you paid for - they only pay "market value" - (as determined by them)
2) If your persistent you can eventually ask to speak to an Ombudsman at the Co - his call was to close the file, his one & only offer & I finally settled for 26K.

Nordic Insurance - a part of Intact Insurance - Be careful what you sign..................

schwindt

Reaction score
Just want to bump this one, we can write business, through Alberta, Sask, Bc, and NWT if anyone is having issues with insurance please give me a call I have been in business for many years and know ins & outs of all the company's. PM me or call the office (877)367-0248. We write TURBO sleds, I own one!

Top Bottom