Turbo install

TJ 800

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a good place to buy and install a aero charger turbo for 2014 etech 800. Does anybody have suggestions on a good place for this in the Edmonton area especially the mechanical side of things?

thanks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Being new on here (I noticed that that was your first post), figure out how to PM T-Team, he is an active member and has a helping hand for things related to Doo. He'll even sell you all the chit!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a good place to buy and install a aero charger turbo for 2014 etech 800. Does anybody have suggestions on a good place for this in the Edmonton area especially the mechanical side of things?

thanks.

Absolute Power and Performance in St Albert can do it. Are you going 53 or 66?

Mm

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's only one place that you should call and that Mad Motorsports! Talk to Deano he is a good guy and won't dick you around. App doesn't have the best track record for making his customers happy and that's all I am saying. Another good shop would be mountain magic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's only one place that you should call and that Mad Motorsports! Talk to Deano he is a good guy and won't dick you around. App doesn't have the best track record for making his customers happy and that's all I am saying. Another good shop would be mountain magic.

Was thinking Deano too initially but didn't think he was an aero dealer? OP wants to buy the kit, but I forgot about MM. good call

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was thinking Deano too initially but didn't think he was an aero dealer? OP wants to buy the kit, but I forgot about MM. good call

Not sure if he is a dealer or not. But I know that he is a dealer for boondocker. And I seen his work on a 07 rev with an aero charger on it so I figure he could do the install if he took the kit to him.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally would do install myself that way you know it was installed right and when you do have issues you will at least know what everything does and will be able to diagnose problems much faster.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'll second that one

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had some work done at mountain magic number one all the way, a real stickler for detail when it comes to the sled. The last time I talked to him he was booked for the summer and then some I would call him to see if he has a opening and this shows how good he is if he is booked up.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mountain magic. At least it will run after you get it back from them.
Oh yeah, i'd rather ride a crappy running turbo than a good running stocker any day! cuz i have both

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mountain magic. At least it will run after you get it back from them.
Oh yeah, i'd rather ride a crappy running turbo than a good running stocker any day! cuz i have both

Rly? That's Fawked. Anyone I ride with that has a crappy running turbo is usually really angry and headed back to the truck early and holding everyone else up.

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in 2500km on mine only been pulled down the mountain once.. Always limps down eg: split pipe, blown reeds, stator, may run like crap some days but always better than a stocker.
And all those problems were on my 2011 within the first 1000km. Now all the weak stuff is gone or broken and the 11 is sold and all the bugs are gone on my 13 and its actually running better than ever. Only problem is me begging my buddies for there spare belts after i shredded all of mine.. Mountain price for belts is killin me! lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom