Turbo For Dummies (Proclimb 800)

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just an update on the progress...dropped off the machine last night to WKM in Lloyd...that's pretty good service when the guy meets you late sunday night and opens up the shop...Stage 1 is being ordered today and should be ready to ride in less than 2 weeks...

...still haven't broken it to the riding buddies...or the wife :)

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally picked up the sled after the install....hopefully headed to Revy next weekend to test it out :) :) :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332030276.202928.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332030276.202928.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 363
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332030305.372505.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332030305.372505.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 362

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like they did a nice install, really like what they ended up doing with the gauges. does it use the same intake system as mine? just curious cause i see you dont have the extra intake where the goggle bag goes...im ripping my intake system off and powderlites is going to make a couple custom ones for WKM.
IMG_0598.jpg IMG_0599.jpg

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i decided to delete the cold air intake vents to save the goggle holder...after talking to Kerry he said it really wasn't needed in 99% of the riding around here...more for the boys down in Utah...cutler credited me $75 or something at the time of order

i see from your pic that for the extra $1000 you spent on the stage 2 they were kind enough to throw in a box of M&M's....pretty thoughtful of them

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha! its actually fall off the bone ribs from M&M meat shop, well worth a 1000 bucks in my opinion! i wish i would of just went the way i am now in the begining but nobody had seen the kits yet so we didnt know what it would be like. works really good the way it is but i would like to make it very simple to a) lose more weight and b) to make it as easy as possible to remove the hood.

redivivus

Reaction score
how are you enjoying your cpc stage 1? im in the same predicament as you and ive read this thread a few times and decided I should join.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
with a guy this last weekend that had one on a proclimb, super guy but had no clue on tuning, and because of that was very upset at the kit and turbo.... after having a beer with him my impression was that he had no clue on what he had got into, another oil patch overpaid that bought before he thought... so if I wanted a turbo and was not going to do my own install, then I would be there helping them install every part of the turbo on my sled, picking up every detail how its done and picking their minds with questions.... if they were not intrested in doing this, go somewhere else that will..... you need to understand and trouble shoot when their is a issue

redivivus

Reaction score
lol fred that sounds like my self the rigger with cash. but I am looking into putting a turbo on when I pick up my sled. but I would like to learn how to fine tune and be able to tune her up for the environment im in. any tricks?

Top Bottom