Turbo E-Tec? Anyone Hear Anything?

SOMUCH

Reaction score
I hope to get out there next weekend.. Just putting the sled back together after a week in Revy. Demo rides, equals, smash front bumper, nose cone, hood, and sled wrap.... Lol.. Have two guys out in the states this weekend running kits, hope they get more videos.

Trevor

SOMUCH

Reaction score
is it just me or is that sled beeping alot in the video that maxwell posted??

I did notice the beeping, this is cause when coming off the throttle after boost. Sled throws a rave valve position code. Trask has this fixed and send out the update. The sled probably doesnt have the update yet.. This just is a code, doesnt cause any issues.

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So its been a bit, does anyone know anything about a turbo? Do we have some real video, has anyone seen one with their own eyes, has maxwell riden one yet?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still wainting trevor for the delevry guy to show up, i hope to see one comming soon, have a etec with a 3 inch waiting to try it out

SOMUCH

Reaction score
still wainting trevor for the delevry guy to show up, i hope to see one comming soon, have a etec with a 3 inch waiting to try it out

Fred, left a msg with Mike. Have three kits ready to ship with more showing up within two weeks. Call me asap, cant hold the kits.

Brappp306

Reaction score
A family friend of ours just had one turboed by mountain majic in Edmonton. I seen in upclose, looked pretty good. Hopefully get out to the mountains this year with him and see how it goes! If you look under the thread "Lets see your xp chassis", there's a picture of it.

Top Bottom