tunnel extensions

andrewm93

Reaction score
I am looking at extending the track on my 2001 rmk 800 from a 144 to a 159 but with the rad in the back how do I extend the tunnel?

taggart

Reaction score
Well, you could get a "U" cooler with horizontal ports, then just extend the hoses from the rail through the tunnel into the cooler. As for the tunnel extension I just build my own, do a drawing, build it rough from cardboard then I have them all laser cut and bent, I weld them up, done. I'll try to post a pic of one I just made for a cat, going from 136 to 151. Don't over think it, it's easy. I have an 01 tunnel in my shop right now, if I get some time I'll try drawing one up, no guarantee, very busy right now.
Cheers

taggart

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of the one I built for the cat (96 Powder special with a ZRT 600 tripple in it). Next one I'm doing is for a wedge chassis.

Oh and the P.O.S. Racing stands for "Pile Of S*#t" lol, it's on a Cat, thought it fit.:d

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 184
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 187

darkday

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of the one I built for the cat (96 Powder special with a ZRT 600 tripple in it). Next one I'm doing is for a wedge chassis.

Oh and the P.O.S. Racing stands for "Pile Of S*#t" lol, it's on a Cat, thought it fit.:d

nice work!! you must have access to some expensive tools!!

taggart

Reaction score
Yea, makes it nice when you want to build something. I'm also getting my shop set up sweet too, lathe, mill, tig, rolls, brake, it's coming. If you want something built or anyone you know, drop me a email.:beer:

Top Bottom