Tunnel Bags

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What bags are guys running on the pros i came over from Cat and need a little storage that i lost under the seat? Pics would help too

ryan0402

Reaction score
Best looking storage & spare fuel combo is PowderKeg LLC. Never had any issues with it, and it looks sleek and stores a couple extra gallons of fuel too.
photo.jpg

R

Ryan Verrecchia

also if you want get a boss seat then you will get storage under the seat and save some weight..

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying for me i think Ryan works for Boss or they have something on him every reply of his is Boss seat taxi that idea!

snowho

Reaction score
I have the sled solutions under seat bag which is awesome and the CFR I-rack for gas and snow board when I take it. It is a great combo and would recommend both I have had zero issues. The only thing is the CFR rack and board holder is kinda pricey but in my opinion it is the most secure way to take fuel and snow boards.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Sled Solutions underseat bag and it's great, but it probably doesn't fit the 2013 model with the new seat. I read the description of the new Burandt bag and it doesn't sound like it's fully waterproof, looks nice though.

R

Ryan Verrecchia

Thanks for replying for me i think Ryan works for Boss or they have something on him every reply of his is Boss seat taxi that idea!

LOL...NO just really like Boss seats but....IMO just get some mods that will help you ride or give you performance...

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the Sled solutions underseat bag for sure. They have one for the 11-12 and one for the new 13's. Love mine, waterproof, quality build and quite a bit of room.

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That powderkeg combo looks pertty frickin cool. Do you guys ride in the trees a lot with these, do you notice it at all when boondocking. It just look like its a bit bulky with the fuel and storage both on there.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That powderkeg combo looks pertty frickin cool. Do you guys ride in the trees a lot with these, do you notice it at all when boondocking. It just look like its a bit bulky with the fuel and storage both on there.

We ride the trees pretty much all the time. Powderkegs on four Pros in our group and no complaints from anyone. Don't notice it back there and they've never fallen off.

Sent from my iPad when I should be fishing.

Boostmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great product but the site needs work; Keep getting "You 404’d it. Gnarly, dude." on most links.

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered two hard cases hope they look good and for the price you cant go wrong .

Top Bottom