TSS releases their new Turbo kits!!! More than one option this season!

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So pumped to see the new stuff from the Top Secret Shop! I rode a prototype last season and "Insta-boost" is about the only way to describe their latest and greatest creation. But you still can't go wrong with their conventional set up either. The TSS stuff works! Check out this vid to see whats available.
TSS Turbo Packages by Neo Vida Media Inc. - YouTube

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks cool. Id like to try that new setup out.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on running a TSS set up this year. Probably the conventional set up. My only worry about the instaboost would be all the turbo weight sitting on top of the pipe. Would that add potential to crack pipes??

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on running a TSS set up this year. Probably the conventional set up. My only worry about the instaboost would be all the turbo weight sitting on top of the pipe. Would that add potential to crack pipes??
Could be an issue. I personally like the weight of a sled more centralized,, but I don't climb shoots all day ither. The self contained turbo is a good upgrade IMO, rather than running oil lines,tank ext. Thats what I like about the aerocharger. Its cool to see them trying new things tho. That's how the sport advances

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be an issue. I personally like the weight of a sled more centralized,, but I don't climb shoots all day ither. The self contained turbo is a good upgrade IMO, rather than running oil lines,tank ext. Thats what I like about the aerocharger. Its cool to see them trying new things tho. That's how the sport advances
I totally agree, I think its a great spot for the turbo in more ways than one. I just don't have big enough balls to drop 8G's on a totally new concept without seeing how they stand the test of time. I truly hope this is a step in a new direction for the turbo world though

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
The pipe sits on the chassis. Pipes crack sometimes because of the added presure that the turbo provides. The pipes are made for the turbo to be mounted there, as well as withstand the extra boost exhaust presure

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally agree, I think its a great spot for the turbo in more ways than one. I just don't have big enough balls to drop 8G's on a totally new concept without seeing how they stand the test of time. I truly hope this is a step in a new direction for the turbo world though
Yeah I hear yea man. Id go with the old setup too.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So does the exhaust enter on a 90*?
From what i understand there is pipes that direct flow to build pressure as fast as possible! Not sure exactly how much faster, but it is faster than the old way for sure. The on off throttle response from the turbo being mounted this way is obvious when you ride it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sleds have had similar designed pipes in the past.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep thats part of where the idea came from
Yea Bob Micku turboed 670's way back in the day. The Micku's have been at this a while... Edit: Im not an old geezer like bob btw. I was 15 and I had a stock 670 and they had a turboed 670 and it was blowing over the top of turbo hill like nothing. I've been in love with turbo sleds ever since.

Last edited:

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just Man up your pretty much on forbes list for the richest people around!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have you ever played the stock market? 8G's is considered a small investment in the stock market yet I bet that you would be willing to gamble there

jpgmtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.payntonperformance.com
Yea Bob Micku turboed 670's way back in the day. The Micku's have been at this a while... Edit: Im not an old geezer like bob btw. I was 15 and I had a stock 670 and they had a turboed 670 and it was blowing over the top of turbo hill like nothing. I've been in love with turbo sleds ever since.

Hahaha good times then! Don't forget Dave was right in there with his own 670's trying to make those Aerochargers work. Dave still has a couple of beat up Aero's sitting in his junk collection.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pipe sits on the chassis. Pipes crack sometimes because of the added presure that the turbo provides. The pipes are made for the turbo to be mounted there, as well as withstand the extra boost exhaust presure

How is the insta-boost holding up? How many miles do you have on it so far Chad?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks and sounds awesome.... Only wish I had an extra 8g's burning a hole in my pocket.....

Top Bottom