True 2013 sled weights

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat officially grasping at straws with that video, funny.

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed too....the cat and doo were holding a steady line there in one spot while the poo was bobbing closer to the trees....looked too....flickable?
X3 The guy on the Poo couldn't hold a line...must have bin a rookie thats gotta be the only explanation cause ive bin told nothing can touch the handling of the pro RMK!!!!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say the guy on the Pro wasn't that great a rider. 1 clip of him bobbing around on a side hill, another clip of him only following someone else's track (who does that?) and then going under the tree. Way more riding footage of the other two sleds.
I'd like them to weigh the standard M800 SnoPro, without the powder coated tunnel. Bet it holds more snow on the tunnel.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually I thought the cat rider was fighting the machine.. LOL

I'd say the guy on the Pro wasn't that great a rider. 1 clip of him bobbing around on a side hill, another clip of him only following someone else's track (who does that?) and then going under the tree. Way more riding footage of the other two sleds.
I'd like them to weigh the standard M800 SnoPro, without the powder coated tunnel. Bet it holds more snow on the tunnel.

loudmouth+coke

Reaction score
There is a lot of snow build up when you ride, but I doubt there would be 90 lbs worth.

Obviously this vid is bias for the Cat, how could theirs be that much less. Don't think powder coated tunnel would make that much difference or the heat exchanger considering that a lot of the snow is collected around areas where there is no heat like the track rails, front suspension, etc and there is no snow where the heat exchanger is because it melts the ice and snow.

Regardless of what the numbers really are, any idea how to reduce the amount of snow that sticks?
Maybe using a Teflon spray or some type of sealant on some of the common build-up areas?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are all heavy when stuck, my sled is heavier then all of them, all the time. I carry extra fuel, and more then enough survival / first aid / provisions to stay two nights on the mountain comfortably. That said, I can ride pretty much anywhere I choose to

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had an XP, a 2012 Pro Turbo, a 2013 Pro, and my 2012 ProClimb in our group at Mountain Mania. We got them all stuck....a few times. All the belt drives, wobbly skid frames, high tech front suspensions, BS hp ratings did nothing for the fact that there was no fawkin' difference in the weight of those sleds when we were getting them out. They all sucked a$$ and were heavy POS's once they got stuck.

Reactions: LBZ

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had an XP, a 2012 Pro Turbo, a 2013 Pro, and my 2012 ProClimb in our group at Mountain Mania. We got them all stuck....a few times. All the belt drives, wobbly skid frames, high tech front suspensions, BS hp ratings did nothing for the fact that there was no fawkin' difference in the weight of those sleds when we were getting them out. They all sucked a$$ and were heavy POS's once they got stuck.

But especially the pro climb.....

LOL!! Jk

Top Bottom