Truck Ramps

tomboy43

Reaction score
Anyone with some advice on what type and were the best place ramps for my 2003 Dodge 4x4 in the Edmonton area would be greatly appereciated.

Reaction score
Great topic. I have also been looking for a set of ramps to load and unload my sled. If anyone has any suggestions or info, please post.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering the same thing. I have a decent set ramps to drive the sled into the box of my truck... but not sure if that's what the question is.

Actually I wish it was longer...

Altapeet

Reaction score
I b ought a set of tri fold aluminum ramps from princess auto and just riveted two strips of 1/4" plywood to the outside ramps for the carbides to ride on .It works well ,I use it to easily load and unload my Phazer onto a full size GMC 4x4

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought tri fold aluminum at raven truck acc, rivited two pieces of box liner for the carbides, works great!!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought tri fold aluminum at raven truck acc, rivited two pieces of box liner for the carbides, works great!!!!

same here tri-fold with super glides riveted on the out side, works great for my quad as well, and the ramp slides beside the sled and with a tie down it doesnt rub my sled.

summitking

Reaction score
Is riveting on the superglides to the aluminum ramp pretty easy? Do superglides come with the proper size rivets or will I have to make a stop by Home Depot on the way home?

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got some from Climb Higher Performance that are tri-fold, 6.5 feet long, already have the superglide stuff on them. Work great for both quads and sleds. Don't know if they still have them or not though, I'd think they should be able to get more.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
This was the tri-fold one from Princess Auto :eek:. Almost lost my front teeth. The Super-Grips work way better than the stuff I used to.
DSCF3882.jpg

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is riveting on the superglides to the aluminum ramp pretty easy? Do superglides come with the proper size rivets or will I have to make a stop by Home Depot on the way home?

I used the the self taping screws that came with the superglides to mount them to the aluminum trifold ramp, worked fine for me.

The trifold ramp is the way to go with, especially if you have a sled and a quad. And the superglides also allow you to stand on the ramp without slipping, I find this handy when unloading the sled, the snow flap tends to catch when Im sitting on the sled as Im backing down so I walk it down while standing on the ramp.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Super Glides come with self tapping screws and bushings (I'm assuming they are for expansion of some sort or other but I might be wrong).

Zip ties would also work....

Stocky

Reaction score
FernieSnow is correct, the Superglides have elongated slots for the screws to allow for expansion. Check out HOME and give a call. Dave is the guy to talk to about Superglides and he also deals with Bulldog decks, who might make/sell ramps as well.

Hope this helps, :d
Stocky

Top Bottom