tries from bruderhime

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i was at bruderhime this weekend there was a group of people drinking in the tuck behind us. when they left we (me and the girl friend) noticed that they left all there garbage on the ground:nono:. so we went and picked it up. but while doing so i noticed a couple of old tires in the woods so i grabed those to and brought them home, but now i dont know what to do with them. i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can take these old tires, so that i wont get charged for them. i sure don't want to have to pay for someone else ignorance. i live in edmonton near north gate mall if you know anywhere near there that might take these tire i'd appreacate the info.

ps. has snow and mud put together a clean up at bruderhime yet?
thanks in advance

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when i was at bruderhime this weekend there was a group of people drinking in the tuck behind us. when they left we (me and the girl friend) noticed that they left all there garbage on the ground:nono:. so we went and picked it up. but while doing so i noticed a couple of old tires in the woods so i grabed those to and brought them home, but now i dont know what to do with them. i was just wondering if anyone knows where i can take these old tires, so that i wont get charged for them. i sure don't want to have to pay for someone else ignorance. i live in edmonton near north gate mall if you know anywhere near there that might take these tire i'd appreacate the info.

thanks in advance

Take them to a local tire shop and they should take them from you at no charge. There is a fee you pay when you buy new tires but that should no be charged to you if you are just wanting to get rid of used tires.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

thanks in advance

Snowandmud did a huge clean up at bruderheim 2 years ago, Ron can tell you the exact amounts of garbage collected but it was astronomical

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks in advance

ya any tire shop will take and dispose of them for you , sad that there are people out there leaving a mess out there for someone else to clean up , good on you for taking the time :beer::beer::beer:

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we would have taken more time but we didn't have any bags on us so we had to throw the stuff in the bag that they left. which goes to show how easy it would have been for them to do it themselves. the wife just reminded me, and it is horrible. they took the beer bottles back with them but left the caps and the case on the ground. im just horrified to think what is hiding under the snow.:rant:

sled

Reaction score
Just goes to show how some people are nothing but A$$h*les. Just makes the rest of us look bad and before you know another riding area closed just because of a few!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next time get there plate number and report them.... for drinking and driving aswell as littering

joeboo73

Reaction score
If the tire shops won't take the tires let me know and i'll get rid of them in Wetaskiwin

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If you're ever in sherwood park, just drop the old tires off at my shop, and they will be disposed of properly............. Petro- canada certigard, #10, 1020-sherwood drive, sherwood park......... 780-464-6000 ........... It's too bad what some people doo, and at least one of them should have felt bad and shown a little respect for nature and at least cleaned up their mess.........:(

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thanks in advance

im originally from lamont, and the people in bruderheim are just like that always have and always will be. lucky they didnt take jugs of oil and pour them onto the ground in front of you

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im originally from lamont, and the people in bruderheim are just like that always have and always will be. lucky they didnt take jugs of oil and pour them onto the ground in front of you

Sad but true.........

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
**If you're ever in sherwood park, just drop the old tires off at my shop, and they will be disposed of properly............. Petro- canada certigard, #10, 1020-sherwood drive, sherwood park......... 780-464-6000 ........... It's too bad what some people doo, and at least one of them should have felt bad and shown a little respect for nature and at least cleaned up their mess.........***

hey Summitric got a question for you i do oil changes for people and i got like 5 or 6 jugs of used oil and 2 or 3 jugs of anti-freeze sitting in my garage. do you know where i could take those or would i maybe be able to bring those over to you?
thanks again

have you spoke to ron about if there will be a clean up this year in bruderhiem?

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we would have taken more time but we didn't have any bags on us so we had to throw the stuff in the bag that they left. which goes to show how easy it would have been for them to do it themselves. the wife just reminded me, and it is horrible. they took the beer bottles back with them but left the caps and the case on the ground. im just horrified to think what is hiding under the snow.:rant:

condoms beer caps and roachs,or cig butts

powderpusher

Reaction score
Ive run across the same problem in whitecourt ,but its not so much for garbage being left behind but ive picked up many beer bottles & cans on the river and there also seems to be alot of broken snowmobile belts that just get thrown on the river and trails ,would be nice if these litter bugs could remember the motto that uf you pack it in with you remember to also pack it back out as i enjoy riding on the trails in whitecourt and i appreciate all the hard work that the local snowmobile club does to keep our trails upgraded and safe to ride on,

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oil can be taken to the Bottle Depot behind the courthouse in Sherwood Park, at one time Canadian Tire would take oil and other fluids and dispose of them but not sure if they still do

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Sherwood Park behind Totem building just north of baseline. There is a tire recycle location. In the north west corner. You can drop them off there at no cost.

700Dragon

Reaction score

I usually dont say much on here, but this comment is brutal.
If your from Lamont....stay there and ride! Good Luck!
The infractions and garbage being produced is not from the locals....being such a small town there are not many people with the means to use the area.
It is the Edmonton and surrounding area riders that are creating the problem.
There is no where else to ride these days within a short distance to Edmonton and we are now getting riff raff coming out of the woodwork. In the old days there were no problems because not many people rode the area.
Its getting to conjested these days....find somewhere else to ride!

Bruderheim Local for 40 yrs

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually dont say much on here, but this comment is brutal.
If your from Lamont....stay there and ride! Good Luck!
The infractions and garbage being produced is not from the locals....being such a small town there are not many people with the means to use the area.
It is the Edmonton and surrounding area riders that are creating the problem.
There is no where else to ride these days within a short distance to Edmonton and we are now getting riff raff coming out of the woodwork. In the old days there were no problems because not many people rode the area.
Its getting to conjested these days....find somewhere else to ride!

Bruderheim Local for 40 yrs

i guess i should have said it a little better, but that obviously doesnt mean all people there are like that and i aploogize. a few people can easliy make a bad rap for a town, even if it is locals or not

Landrew

Reaction score
Walmart takes old oil, just leave it at the Auto Service door area.

I cant stand the litter people. Stick it in the back of your truck and take it home.

Should be a sign at each staging area - "If you leave your garbage don't come back your are not welcome here."

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
**If you're ever in sherwood park, just drop the old tires off at my shop, and they will be disposed of properly............. Petro- canada certigard, #10, 1020-sherwood drive, sherwood park......... 780-464-6000 ........... It's too bad what some people doo, and at least one of them should have felt bad and shown a little respect for nature and at least cleaned up their mess.........***

hey Summitric got a question for you i do oil changes for people and i got like 5 or 6 jugs of used oil and 2 or 3 jugs of anti-freeze sitting in my garage. do you know where i could take those or would i maybe be able to bring those over to you?
thanks again

have you spoke to ron about if there will be a clean up this year in bruderhiem?

The Sherwood Park recycle depot ( behind Totem ) has a used tire pile and there is a oil recycle depot in the parking lot of the bottle depot just off of Baseline and chipawa rd in sherwood park ( near sherwood park newspaper )

Top Bottom