Trials riding at its finest

kjb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone enjoys trials riding, you should check this out. This dude is beyond great. Amazing!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z19zFlPah-o[/media]

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You dont have to be into trials riding to enjoy that......Incredible to say the least!
catmando!

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup he's talented, wonder what he does for a JOB? When he's pulling signs out of the ground and jumping his Schwinn onto a transformer box and stuff like that...what happens if he screws something up and fries the power on a couple city blocks, there is a time and place for these sorts of things, just because you can jump your bike onto something doesn't mean you should. Go to one of those skate/bike parks. I wonder what people would say if you did that on dirt bike or if I ran my quad through the city jumping off of stairs and fences and stuff. I've seen guys doing this stuff in front of malls and stuff...I feel sorry for the bugger that gets too close to me with his 10 speed because I'm gonna lay him out on the sidewalk.

Anyways, the balance it must take to do that is sure something.

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have too admit, iv'e had my fair share of laugh's watching some of these silly S.O.B.'s . But this guy is good ,really !! effen good . we all know the dangers of tracs and wheel's ? this young kid could get killed or injured no matter where he rides . in the city or on the trail , so i think he either deserves a good spanking from all the people who's power he may , or may not have knocked out , OR , for though's of us who noticed the skill and determination , not too mention the BALLS it take's to perform these stunt's.
OH YAH no pedestrains were harmed during the making of this film, SOOOOO
either SPANK......or HIGH F&%#@ING FIVE this kid NOT BOTH
JUST MY 2 EFFEN CENT'S
PS you could'nt get to this guy anyway so don't sweeat the little thing's

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow, this guy is the real mccoy.....riding along the top of that fence? That is sick...... And there are no shocks on that bike, and it has a tiny seat.... Wow, is all i can say

.08rider

Reaction score
I would like to know how many times he bit it before he got it right

I am with you murmm!! I would love to see his OOPS I shorted this one video too!! must have a good realshonship with a bone doctor, you don't just start doing that first day on a bike and as far as BUBS goes PUT A CORK IN IT!!! Didn't see him interfere with one person, and you'll never catch him anyway! live and let live, it would be your sorry ass laid out on the sidewalk with shimano sproket stamped into your f#$KING FOREHEAD! LOSER!! Big though guy beaten up on children, probley beat your wife and dog too! Crawl back under your rock!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup he's talented, wonder what he does for a JOB? When he's pulling signs out of the ground and jumping his Schwinn onto a transformer box and stuff like that...what happens if he screws something up and fries the power on a couple city blocks, there is a time and place for these sorts of things, just because you can jump your bike onto something doesn't mean you should. Go to one of those skate/bike parks. I wonder what people would say if you did that on dirt bike or if I ran my quad through the city jumping off of stairs and fences and stuff. I've seen guys doing this stuff in front of malls and stuff...I feel sorry for the bugger that gets too close to me with his 10 speed because I'm gonna lay him out on the sidewalk.

When I see something out of the ordinary that involves talent I usually enjoy it,It takes so much less energy that whinning about all the negitive aspects.The Edmonton city police are hiring if you really want to make a differance!
catmando!

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool.... Hope I dont go out and hurt myself now. That guy might have inspiered me to go dig out my old BMX lol.

.08rider

Reaction score
When I see something out of the ordinary that involves talent I usually enjoy it,It takes so much less energy that whinning about all the negitive aspects.The Edmonton city police are hiring if you really want to make a differance!
catmando!

First time for everything Catmandoo, we agree, BUBS is an IDOIT PERIOD!!!! Goes on about the talent then the tough guy appears. IDOIT!! I have different words for a complete moron like that but then we would not agree anymore and you would delete it. So for the record BUBS you are a moron and your two cents is not needed here, go to your redneck trailer in the bush and f$&K your dog, your sister or whoever is next in line! MORON!!

Powertool29

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think that Bubs is taking a beating that he "somewhat" does not deserve.
I agree with everything he has said except for taking it into his own hands.
Now the comment about about laying him out is a No No !! :nono:
and I am hoping after thinking about it he would like to retract that comment.

BUT I do agree that there is a time and a place for such a talented kid.
If I can get a ticket for "J" walking across the street what would I get for doing it on a bike? there has to be some kind of order in life ??
I also think that there is probably a liability issue ?
Does he / or his parents carry liability insurance incase he comes off of a jump and happens to land on someone ??
We all need liability insurance to ride or drive a vehicle in a public area ??
I think it is fun to watch and probably a gas for him..
But its probably not the best thing to do around others..
I know as a business owner if someone were to trip on my walk I could and probably would be responsible, so I would not want someone doing this on my property. I think the city has the same philosophy..
I think that we have taken tax dollars to build skateboard parks and that is what they should be used for ?
I have watched kids up at Whistler ride down the mountain in the summertime.
I think it is possible to have fun but in the right place.
:Vette:

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You must be the fun cop!

Top Bottom