Reaction score
Any help would be much appreciated. Not sure what my options are. 2012 Pro

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 562

Jeff K

Reaction score
The bulkhead can be repaired. It can be ordered in separate pieces, so you can get just that side that's broken. Its a big job but can be done.

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was planning on selling it right away and snowcheck a 15. But now this has to be fixed.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JB weld.....hand it to the new owner with fix patch to match. Knock 500 off the price. Tell him that the girlfriend was drunk when she got up and said Chris Burbant who???? She Ran outside fired it up and launched that sucker right over the riding lawnmower (that I forgot to put away last summer) yelling "I'm a side hillin SOB"

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JB weld.....hand it to the new owner with fix patch to match. Knock 500 off the price. Tell him that the girlfriend was drunk when she got up and said Chris Burbant who???? She Ran outside fired it up and launched that sucker right over the riding lawnmower (that I forgot to put away last summer) yelling "I'm a side hillin SOB"

Yea do that, should work.

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't be welded unfortunately. but can be sold at a discount if your wanting to not fix it yourself. would be interested, PM me if you are wanting to sell it like this.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can try going thru your insurance if you still have collision on it! Happened to me when I smoked a rock up at Lucielle, contacted my company, put in a claim and fixed at Cycle Works. Plus I checked and no surcharge increase, I was allowed one mulligan before an increase. Doesn't hurt to try.

p-troy

Reaction score
you can change that piece out without pulling the motor. I just modified a 13mil wrench and then a heat gun for the glue. Bought a crashed switchback. pain in the ass but better than pulling the motor.

Zien19

Reaction score
It's not a big deal to pull the motor either IMO. Just do it and you can check other components for wear!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom