Trailer vandalized! Lumberton

taggart

Reaction score
Like moyiesledhead said, there's always some idiots that give everybody a bad name. We have alot like that in Alberta as well. It is not my intention to produce a huge rant about BC'ers, like I said in the first post I'm from Kimberley and don't forget that it was some good old BC'ers that help us turn that huge trailer around. There are people from both sides of the fence that just suck!

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think that snowmobilers would stick together, instead of doing sh!t like this.

I hope there wasn't to much damage to the paint job.

Last edited:

taggart

Reaction score
It's going to need a very good cut polish, we'll see how much comes out after that. It's a brand new trialer too, second time out.:realmad:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am originally from Cranbrook and am a member of the club. It always boggles my mind when we go and ride there...all the guys with decks park right at the only turn-around area and the only area that is big enough to park a few trailers. It must be a lot of extra effort to ride the extra few hundred yards up the road and leave some extra space for the bigger rigs:confused:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am originally from Cranbrook and am a member of the club. It always boggles my mind when we go and ride there...all the guys with decks park right at the only turn-around area and the only area that is big enough to park a few trailers. It must be a lot of extra effort to ride the extra few hundred yards up the road and leave some extra space for the bigger rigs:confused:

we had the same problem riding in Smithers in early november. we were at the bottom the mountain where it was straight mud and ice putting the chains on my truck. we had a 30'trailer on. four trucks drove by and one guy even stopped to talk to us. we get about 5kms up and the road was blocked off completely from these AZZholes. on a steap incline at the only switchback that we could turn around at. they stood there and started laughing at us.

It wasnt funny to them when my armourguard bumper on my truck was about 3" from buddys drivers door and I wasnt smiling or stopping! they moved there chit really fast. :d I was fully chained with about 10000lbs behind me. I was ready to push that truck right off the side of that friggen mountain that day!

taggart

Reaction score
lol, some people just don't give a S#*T. What the hell ever happened to common courtesy? What go's around, comes around, like the guys who helped us turn the trailer around, we thanked them and they said "no problem, just help us out if we get stuck". No more then 8km up the trail there was one of them in the ditch, so we jump off and helped him out. One other of the guys that helped us needed gas, so we gave him one of our 2gal cans so he could ride the rest of the day.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we seem to have become an "all about me society". have seen trailers and trucks parked so no one can use turn arounds, so no one can get by. parked between 2 large trailers, alberta plates, seen no harm as thet were taking up 40 feet of parking space, didn't block the front doors of trailer, easily could have walked by, retards, if i see either trailer, they will need a tow truck to leave.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taggart sorry to hear that man being from cranbrook that really makes me mad that some azzhat actually did that! I will keep my ears open for anything on this issue would you happen to rember what kind of vehicles you may have been parked near or behind??? I will keep investigating this for ya

assault800

Reaction score
sorry to hear that man we had that last year when we were riding up there.now one of us sits in the crew cab taking turns so noby does that oh and we have a 12 ga shotgun just in case .

Top Bottom