Trailer floor options

mikey1

Reaction score
Just purchased a 7x14 enclosed trailer and need some options for flooring.I was going to go superglides but I want a smooth floor as I will be using for other than hauling a sled or two. Will be using for camping in summer. Would the roll on truck bed liner by a good option?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a 7x14 enclosed trailer and need some options for flooring.I was going to go superglides but I want a smooth floor as I will be using for other than hauling a sled or two. Will be using for camping in summer. Would the roll on truck bed liner by a good option?

thats what i used in my trailer. seems super durable..however i have superglides and i dont see it holding up to carbides. i think only the real spray on stuff will hold up to superglides.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maxwell, was it the armer guard that you used. Have you posted any more pics of your trailer build and where can I get info/diagram on installing 110 in trailer also. Thanks

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the trailer I purchased has checkerplate over the entire floor and plan to use slp ski slips for loading/unloading, they may save your bedliner as well

Top Bottom