Trail work ----what it takes

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of time is put into trails,by many people giving of their time and resources...
Just a snippet of what We have done so far this year----
To date we have groomed , mowed , cut out fallen trees , regraded parts of the trail that were rutted up by quads , and built and installed the Ramp Project...
All this was done to the tune of a total of 293 man hrs. amassed by at least 7 dedicated people----
Lots of assistance from a couple of very generous businesses,for their donation of equipment and use of buildings to work in(out of the wheather)
SO to those people I say THANK YOU:beer:
P.S. the cost to do all this is in part paid for by a grant---(for the Ramp Project) But regular grooming is covered by the trail passes.THANKS to the people who take the time to sell those trail passes...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do I think we have 200 hrs just on the ramp project according to my records I have for the funding .

Thanks for the work Don and many others

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, thanks for all the volunteer work on the trails guys...... I probably won't even be on our trails this year....... Which pisses me off because we have snow this year :(

again, thanks everyone that has pitched in and volunteered hour after hour after hour building and maintainiing our trails :)

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:d Thanks to everyone that has pitched in and volunteered hour after hour after hour building and maintainiing our trails :)

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checked the trail crossings this morning:rant:Same thing as always---GRADER BANKS---Oh yea and we have a new pipe line as well---So we will have to move the trail a little so that we don't interfear with the equipment working there---:confused:
I also went out and groomed the trail toward Bruderheim,---Only 3 stucks today---and a big thank-you to the sledder that helped me when I was stuck on the trail by the barns.---:specool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Checked the trail crossings this morning:rant:Same thing as always---GRADER BANKS---Oh yea and we have a new pipe line as well---So we will have to move the trail a little so that we don't interfear with the equipment working there---:confused:
I also went out and groomed the trail toward Bruderheim,---Only 3 stucks today---and a big thank-you to the sledder that helped me when I was stuck on the trail by the barns.---:specool:

Where is the new pipeline:eek:

Top Bottom