Trail/staging area work to start

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its that time again people. We have a list of projects that need to be done before the snow. This weekend I would like to start at the clubhouse/staging area. Trees have fallen and grass needs to be cut. Firewood and trail clearing all need to be done.
Will post Thursday night with times if you want to help.

Thanks

Whos interested in helping???

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you out of I use to do that for the Trailseeker for the past 4yrs till this season after they are no longer with the A.S.A

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are based out of the Elk Island area East of Edmonton. To bad about the Trailseekers but that can happen. In your area is the Alberta Beach club they have a pile of trails and are allows looking for helpers as well. Thanks for the interest.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O>K> Just got back from Saskatoon and should be able to do something out there this weekend.. let me know as I still have the saws and will put them in the truck so if we need them we will have them out there..

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks. Will be at the staging area Sat morning at 10. Need to remove old rotten deck and clean up the area. Any takers?? Thanks
Robbie can you mow the rest of the parking area this weekend?
Player you helping??
Gforce you coming to be of assistance in any way you can?
I`m just asking

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can help a bit//still got stitches..but i got 1 good arm..just me tho,,cant load anyting like quad.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We were out today removed a section of old rotten deck and chopped up some trees. Finally removed the big dead overhanging popolar from next to the Clubhouse. Safer now.
Robbie if you mow the grass please not so short and cut in the staging area please do around the clubhouse first Thanks

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANKS Robbie looks good:beer:Now we need to do more work on the rest of the place..
O.K. the rest of you.. We need some help.. AND you can get involved this Saturday..
Along with Elk Islands open house WE are doing some cleanup at the Club-House..
SEE YOU THERE.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes all you helpers out there. We can use a few helpers for sure.
Elk Island Sales open house on this Saturday so come on out and look around a give a hand for a while.
Thanks

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to be out there Sunday at all? I can be of a little assistance with firewood and clearing!?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Will have to see whats gets done Saturday. Thanks for the interest we can use all we get.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I could of help but everyone know October is my busy month before winter comes
I would be there if I was not working.

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a good day..Got more trees down and cleaned inside the clubhouse. Also had time to get over to Elk Island open house and check out the 2013 line-up for Polaris.Even managed to get some trail inspection work done (cleared some dead-fall)..Thanks for the help,especally to Atlantic AL..Now that's a long way to come just to help and show your lumberjack skills--THANKS

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Only took 4 liters of gas to get the fire going today too. Was a beautiful day outside and had some good laughs as well!

Don has done an excellent job getting the clubhouse all cleaned up inside and there is a good supply of firewood. Trail needs Sledheadjoes magic touch!

Let's hope we can get it all cleaned up & ready before the snow really starts to fly!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom