Tracker Beacon and Rentals in Golden

BlackBetty81

Reaction score
We are looking for a place in Golden that will rent the Tracker Beacons and possibly an Avie Kits (Probe and Shovel) in Golden. Could someone reccomend a good rental place that will be open on December 27th.
Thank you all in advance

sledidiot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time we rented was a couple years ago, try golden rim inn. They will point you in right direction for sure.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, talk to aaron at GSR (golden snowmobile rentals). he's got all the gear you will need.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are looking for a place in Golden that will rent the Tracker Beacons and possibly an Avie Kits (Probe and Shovel) in Golden. Could someone reccomend a good rental place that will be open on December 27th.
Thank you all in advance

SNOWPEAK RANTLS,top gear/top of golden hill/golden rim.........newest equipment..

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although there are a few places to rent from, I personally would and do try to support GSR.

My reasoning is if Kim and Aaron are willing to ante up for our sport in so many ways including starting a dealership. We should do what we can to help them "make it"

With Motortech gone it'll be nice to have a dealer in town. Of course if they aren't supported they won't exist.

Most locals know how long the last Yamaha dealer lasted.

You won't go wrong with most of the rental co. in town.

just my .02 worth

Last edited:

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard not to like what the guy's from GSR/Hangfire/sled shot are doing for the sport, giver boyz

Top Bottom