track

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can but you have to change the drivers. Polaris uses a 2.86" pitch and cat uses a 3" pitch.
Pitch is the space between the lugs/fibreglass rods that the drivers drive the track with.

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can but you have to change the drivers. Polaris uses a 2.86" pitch and cat uses a 3" pitch.
Pitch is the space between the lugs/fibreglass rods that the drivers drive the track with.

Sweet thks for the info bud I wonder if there would be any rubbing issuess my dealer told me they have to modify a few pieces on the inner tunnel to fit a comoplast 2.5 and polaris run camoplast tracks but they must be made differently then the camo 2.5 right?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sweet thks for the info bud I wonder if there would be any rubbing issuess my dealer told me they have to modify a few pieces on the inner tunnel to fit a comoplast 2.5 and polaris run camoplast tracks but they must be made differently then the camo 2.5 right?
Are you thinking about running a Polaris track, or a Camo Extreme :confused:

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm running a new style 2.5 extreme in mine. No mods or rubbing. Mines a 12'. Not sure if the Polaris are different or not. Other than the pitch

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well possibly the poo track if all I have to change is the drivers just need to find out if I have enough adjustment in my rails to fit the 155.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cookgio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running a new style 2.5 extreme in mine. No mods or rubbing. Mines a 12'. Not sure if the Polaris are different or not. Other than the pitch

Mines a 2013 dealer said they need to grind a bolt and something else can't remember. How do u like the new camo 2. 5 does it make it a little rough compared to stock track.

Would love a powerclaw 2. 6 but doesn't fit budget lol and i can get the poo track off a bud for a steal of a deal so hopefully it will work out the 2.25 is just not cutting it lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can go through the work to put the Polaris track on. Which probably means you'll have to buy drivers then get them pressed on. Or you could find a track on kijiji for cheap. The 2.6 is usually on there for cheap, don't have to change drivers. You may also need to run different wheels if your a 153, and the track is a 155. After all that I'm not sure it would cost less in the long run unless the track is free. Food for thought.

Go-Vertical

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mines a 2013 dealer said they need to grind a bolt and something else can't remember. How do u like the new camo 2. 5 does it make it a little rough compared to stock track.

Would love a powerclaw 2. 6 but doesn't fit budget lol and i can get the poo track off a bud for a steal of a deal so hopefully it will work out the 2.25 is just not cutting it lol.

If yours is a 13' it should have the 2.6 on it.
Drivers are expensive. 3-400 alone plus labour to press them on,plus the poo track.
The camp track works good it's lighter in weight and strength than PC but the 2.6 didn't exist yet when I put it on. Little smoother running on the trails as the lugs are softer.

thekrust

Reaction score
Those custom drivers are waaay expensive. AVID would be the one to get them from, Last set I got to convert a Doo to 3" pitch were near $400.

Top Bottom