Tours?

slow down old man

Reaction score
Anyone know of any good sled rental/tour companies in Revelstoke, or if not not there, anywhere that myself and 2 or 3 of my buddies could go and have a blast. We don't want to haul our own sleds that far, so we do need rentals, a guide is a must, we all have kids and don't want to come home in a body bag.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good sled rental/tour companies in Revelstoke, or if not not there, anywhere that myself and 2 or 3 of my buddies could go and have a blast. We don't want to haul our own sleds that far, so we do need rentals, a guide is a must, we all have kids and don't want to come home in a body bag.

I talked to Powderpuff 6-8 weeks ago on this very subject she told me to call a friend of hers, Randy at McKay Creek Holdings right in Revy. I called him and he said all his sleds are brand this year but very pricey I think he said $300-$350 a day but gets cheaper the longer you rent. So my buddy ended up renting from Elk Island for $160 a day brand new aswell, yes we have to haul it there but the savings is worth it. So it just depends how much you'll pay for convenience. Here's Randys phone numbers, Bus. (250) 837-6473, Cell (250) 837-8883. This website has a list of all the rental companies in Revy -

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Wow Linkz that is a huge difference in pricing, I`d haul one here for that price too. The 4 companies listed

do rentals but only Revelstoke Snowmobile Tours and Great Canadian Snowmobile Tours have guides. RST and Snow Valley might be less expensive don`t think they are running all new machines though.

Top Bottom