torsion keys

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You Can Easily Put 2" Or 3" Rear Lift Blocks On The Dodges.... Makes Up For The Loads.... I Also Put Air Bags With A Compressor On Mine... Very Slick On The Fly Adjustment Of Height

Since you've done this before it should be real easy putiing air bags on my truck;)

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can't get 285's under yours, my 2002 has 285's no problem, well except we had to remove about 1" of material off the lower bumper guard, you can't even tell.

I tried 285's and there was a slight rub at full turn(with stock chevy rim, custom rims have too much offset). If I could get it up an inch or two they should fit(no extra plastic under bumper). I've never bottomed out my stock 265/75/16's

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what fuel mileage is like on your truck... pm me if you like.

I average about 20 with 60%highway/40% city driving. I get as high as 22 driving to the cabin(all highway) if the wind isn't blowing from the east.:D Everything is totally stock and I rarely go over 110 kph. I may start playing to get better mileage this summer.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i Average About 20 With 60%highway/40% City Driving. I Get As High As 22 Driving To The Cabin(all Highway) If The Wind Isn't Blowing From The East.:d Everything Is Totally Stock And I Rarely Go Over 110 Kph. I May Start Playing To Get Better Mileage This Summer.

Lots Of Aftermarket Add-ons Available To Increase Gas Mileage(and Power Too), And They're Not All That Expensive, And Will Pay For Themselves In A Short Period Of Time With The Savings In Fuel Etc..........

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots Of Aftermarket Add-ons Available To Increase Gas Mileage(and Power Too), And They're Not All That Expensive, And Will Pay For Themselves In A Short Period Of Time With The Savings In Fuel Etc..........

Do tell.... any savings with gas prices where they are would be great.

renshawrider

Reaction score
If u WANT RIDE DO NOT DO THIS, What happens is the stock a arms top out.. this meaning u have no top travel . when u hit a bump ur suspension is hittin the stopper ur front diff feels like its coming of the ground. You can crank the torsions to gain a bit but no more than 1 inch.. If u put in these keys u should also put in a set of COGNITO arms which will allow the travel ..it will feel like a stock ride..just my 2cents.. bin ther done that.......

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The front end is a little stiffer than stock but not too bad. They did a wheel alignmnet so it drive's as straight as an arrow. I was very impressed on how much higher the ride height is over stock.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just priced it out in my parts department and she said any new gm about $1000 installed the right way

What do you mean by the right way. I got it done at OK tire in lloydminster and they do the majority of the lift kits for the chev and GM dealerships so i am pretty sure it was done properly. The one thing i did not do is put longer shocks on but still may do that. I had a previous post on here asking for prices on 285/70/17 toyo open country A/T installed with nitrogen instead of air (did'nt ask for that but they did it anyway) CST lift and level kit, 3hrs labour @ $85/hr, wheel alignment and GST. For some reason that post was deleted. My total was $1648.5.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AAAHHHHH i'm pickin up what yer layin down!! Can anyone give me a price on what i have listed above??

Top Bottom