torsion keys

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is wondering, the new torsion keys and rear spacers I picked up out of Vancouver. The company is Canuck Motorsports and all the parts and shipping was $138.00....As far as the install, very easy, although will need a alignment was completed. Hopefully this will help...

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the ones you have pictured are a leveling kit, they lift the truck while maintaining the factory ride. I agree with ZRrrr, If you crank up the factory keys, the front end will be stiff.

All the key does is turn the bar. The only reason to get new keys is if you can't turn in the factory ones far enough.

The more you turn up the bars, the stiffer the ride. Play with it though, it might be pretty good as you go up 1/2 turn at a time then all of a sudden it will feel stiff. That's how my truck is.

What happens is the stock a arms top out.. this meaning u have no top travel . when u hit a bump ur suspension is hittin the stopper ur front diff feels like its coming of the ground.

Keep this in mind too.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we also upgrade the front shocks to help with the ride problem.
customers of other brands actually stop by our front display where we have a couple trucks dressed up and get a chev store to install them.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is pic of my 2500 hd truck with a 3" lift in the front and 2" block in the rear and this a customers truck I just did,it's a 1500 truck with 2.5 " in the front and 2" block in the rear with 285/70/17 pro comp extreme MT tires aswell.

Top Bottom