Torpy Avalanche

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard from a friend of mine that a snowmobiler was killed at torpy today, not sure of the details yet.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's super sad snow pack has been so good this year up until last week please be careful out there !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
This was not an inexperienced group of riders. They were all trained with avalanche training and they all ride with the proper safety gear everyone keep your heads up and an eye on your riding buddy's back prayers and thoughts to family and friends.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Search and Rescue out of Prince George has been dispatched to the Torpy area, very good chance it is related to this thread.

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As mentioned before in this thread this happened in the Sande which is in the Torpy McGregor Mountain Range North east of Prince George. There is not much information being released at this time . The person that passed away was an avid snowmobiler and had all of the gear and training. It is a very sad day in our sledding community. This hit me very close to home as 4 of my regular riding group were heading out there to ride and would have been riding with him but do to some unforeseen circumstance they didn't go. RIP KC and my thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends.

Top Bottom