This is sad. Woman killed while sledding

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to the family.

But I certainly don't like how this reads:

RCMP would like to speak to anyone who might know who could have installed that steel cable across the river.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a high traffic river in the winter. No reason for a cable to be strung across it. There are some washed out corners where fencing once was, that could be the culprit?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a high traffic river in the winter. No reason for a cable to be strung across it. There are some washed out corners where fencing once was, that could be the culprit?

i dont think so. Global news had more info and they say the RCMP Major crimes unit is working on it so likely not an accident

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was kind of hoping it wasn't some r3tard stringing up a cable to thwart sleds and quads.

Guaranteed it was, a lot of cunty farmers around there fee they own the rivers that run through properties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rest in peace sure hope they find why a cable was across the River makes no sense

RIP, Yes I hope they do as well, was somebody doing that around here years ago to keep atv’s off the power line, ran across a couple stretches of barb wife about 3-3.5 feet high with no posts, not cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chitty deal… my god if some dumb ass land owner did it. I haven’t seen farm wires / fences on the blind man for years but also lots of new urbanites living rural now so who knows,

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The article I read mentioned it was a multi strand cable. Doesn't sound like fencing to me.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The article I read mentioned it was a multi strand cable. Doesn't sound like fencing to me.
Read the same, multi strand (cable) almost rules out a farmer.. If there’s been lots of sled traffic up/down that river throughout the winter, then it unfortunately looks to be intentional… So sad either way.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6593c094fb74d7bf12d010ed7273ac1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom