Too late to run!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's retarded! Can't figure it out though!... It's not an avalanche... But a big snow storm or what??

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk2

skrat

Reaction score
there are times in life when you just need to put your head between your legs........

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Courtney...................................its an avalanche. I wont tell Trent.;);):rollinglaugh:

Wtf! How is that possible though! You can see the sky and stuff and still hear them talking and hes moving afterwards... If that was an avalanche, he'd be solid in there and you probably wouldn't be able to hear him??

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf! How is that possible though! You can see the sky and stuff and still hear them talking and hes moving afterwards... If that was an avalanche, he'd be solid in there and you probably wouldn't be able to hear him??

I think what got to the people was the residual snow dust cloud from the avalanche as most of the snow went into the ravine by the power lines. It was a powder avalanche for sure. We dont see them often here as we get slab avalanches more in our riding areas because our lack of big elevation. Loved teasing you though....Lol.

Top Bottom