Catalyst Cat Chassis

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if u read the comments mav walker says this 858 will walk all over doo and poo turbos poor guys must be so used to that 600cc power lol i mean ya compare it to the na’s and i bet it will hold its own but up in them there mountains pretty hard to say the n/a will out do a turbo sled

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know everyone had their brand preference. I hope Arctic Cat gets this one right and back into the mtn segment.
Back into? The 800 Alpha outperforms the other 850 NA sleds in many ways. They need to get the clutch and rail durability to be non issues on this lighter, more powerful Catalyst. Then worry about a turbo.

FanaticalKilla

Reaction score
Back into? The 800 Alpha outperforms the other 850 NA sleds in many ways. They need to get the clutch and rail durability to be non issues on this lighter, more powerful Catalyst. Then worry about a turbo.
How much market share do they have? You don't sell much you end up like Yamaha.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if u read the comments mav walker says this 858 will walk all over doo and poo turbos poor guys must be so used to that 600cc power lol i mean ya compare it to the na’s and i bet it will hold its own but up in them there mountains pretty hard to say the n/a will out do a turbo sled
View attachment 280237
If all you’re doing is flippity flips then it’s probably close. No factory sled will beat a turbo doo on a straight up 2’+ powder day pull.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like T-motion…

“Bandaid” for what? Easier riding? Less tiring? Better maneuverability? I would think them still choosing to produce both a t motion and a “locked out” t motion in mass produced numbers proves there is a need for both types of suspension. 11 years of consumer purchasing data and professional riders like Kuster choosing it over the “locked out” version means nothing I’m sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
“Bandaid” for what? Easier riding? Less tiring? Better maneuverability? I would think them still choosing to produce both a t motion and a “locked out” t motion in mass produced numbers proves there is a need for both types of suspension. 11 years of consumer purchasing data and professional riders like Kuster choosing it over the “locked out” version means nothing I’m sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was gona say TMotion is wicked lol. Hate using less effort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s part of the panel. I have a catalyst 600. It’s there so when you are on the side panell it doesn’t rub through on the clutch. Very tight tolerances. My exhaust side panel burnt through I put fire resistant silicone pads in to help. Hopefully cat gets me a new side panel. Ya right!!
So it’s supposed to rub on the clutch? Crazy.

tundra twin track

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol.....I gotta say that I kinda like my T motion as well Niner. Guess old and lazy + TMotion = Works for me :lame:
I switched out the T-motion on my 23 Edge to expert rear scissor and really like it most places,especially sidehilling across mine fields with deep holes.My 19 summit was switched as well.

Top Bottom