Tobe gear

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Where can I but this outerwear it looks awesome, anywhere in Alberta can u get this??? I know I can online just wondering if anyone sells it

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountain Motorsports in Golden has it in stock. I know there are a bunch of dealers on their site that are listed as carrying it, but very few actually have it in stock. There was talk earlier this year, that a few people had some of the old gear in stock still, not sure if that is the case. I just ordered mine online. Tomas was really good about helping me out figure out what size I need, because their sizing info contradicts itself.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Thanks Chris probably too late too book with you now for te new year though is it?? Are u doing any clinics this year?? I know I'm off my own topic here but instead of starting a new thread ill just ask and thx for the help peeps

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean Recreation Supply? I don't think there is a Prairie Rec in Saskatoon.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ToBe is nice gear but I think they use drunk monkeys to sew on random size tags. I have a jacket and pants. You defintaly want to try it on or at least talk to someone to give you size advice before purchasing.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chris probably too late too book with you now for te new year though is it?? Are u doing any clinics this year?? I know I'm off my own topic here but instead of starting a new thread ill just ask and thx for the help peeps

Mountain Motorsports does have TOBE in stock and they are a great dealer!

Clinics...yes. Check here and let me know through my website if you have any questions:

Thanks!

Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rec supply in stoon is a klim dealer, some workers from there which are brothers started prairie rec in Prince Albert and they carry tobe.

Top Bottom