to those backstabbing behind your back calgary S & M rider's

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jez, no one told me about the ride in the crow at calgary suds:beer: nite's for this week-end, here i'm trying to get home from the fernie snow drags, stop for a crap at timmy's in blairmore at 8 am, and here is a swack of S&M guys grouping up for a ride. :d hope you guys had a great ride snow should have been great, and i was ultra tired as those fernie boys party hard, can'd do those 24 hour marathon's anymore.:nono:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow was pretty good in the Crowsnest this weekend... although at times it was soooo freakin' cold and windy!! :eek: Not sure what Colin and crew found in Fernie....

By the sounds of it, you may have partied to hard to ride Sunday anyways Dusty... LOL. :shots: We'll catch ya next time!

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jez, no one told me about the ride in the crow at calgary suds:beer: nite's for this week-end, here i'm trying to get home from the fernie snow drags, stop for a crap at timmy's in blairmore at 8 am, and here is a swack of S&M guys grouping up for a ride. :d hope you guys had a great ride snow should have been great, and i was ultra tired as those fernie boys party hard, can'd do those 24 hour marathon's anymore.:nono:

Nobody wanted to get involved with the "Dusty's DeWinton Demons Snowmobile Club - Polaris Chapter" - apparently you attract the wrong kind of people.....

:D

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I was never invited either, hmmmm maybe its something we said threadkiller.....

I hear it was a epic day whres all the pics to thoose who had invitations??????

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#1 The Champ
#2 on the pipeline
#3 on the lake
The Champ.jpg

Attachments

• on the pipeline.jpg
    on the pipeline.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 28
  • On the lake.jpg
    On the lake.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so you guys caught up to trent and sheldon, great shot of sheldon's boy on the sno-scoot. almost turned to head back to morrissey. sooooo when's the next S & M calgary chapter ride? also from the pic's it looked way nicer on the fernie side than than rain guage or was rain guage pic's from saturday?

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few more pic`s of sunday knotch and area.
snow inn then there hills..jpg

Attachments

• On the lake #2.jpg
    On the lake #2.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Jimmy Mercier.jpg
    Jimmy Mercier.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we just met at the tims we all went different directions, you guys did not miss much just a hole bunch of blue bird and some places 2 feet of fresh but mostly pounded out (when we left).
we did run into trent and crew at the cabin, he had an issue with a turbo nytro blowing off a oil line and lost all of the oil so they were towing it out.
dusty you left tims before we all did, you are always invited,

OK INVITES FOR NEXT WEEKEND,
not sure where but some where with snow,
leave friday night or even thursday depending on the distance to travel,
have room for 3 plus one on the deck,
lol
:beer:
it was a good day little cold and still low on the snow level, but i think its as good as it gets sad to say.

ian did you get a pic of the guy in the creek or was that jim who took the pic/vid??

Top Bottom