To the guy who lent me a tow strap to get out of Chappel.

lonewolfe

Reaction score
On Tuesday the 20th I borrowed a 1" tow sling from a guy on a Doo (doesn't really narrow it down) unfortunately it took us quite a while to get out and he was gone by the time we got to the parking lot so i wasn't able to give it back. If your on here and see this PM me and i would like to reimburse you for the strap.

Also, a big thanks to everyone that helped us out that day. It took a while but luckily we were able to get the sled back down to the trailer.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
On Tuesday the 20th I borrowed a 1" tow sling from a guy on a Doo (doesn't really narrow it down) unfortunately it took us quite a while to get out and he was gone by the time we got to the parking lot so i wasn't able to give it back. If your on here and see this PM me and i would like to reimburse you for the strap.

Also, a big thanks to everyone that helped us out that day. It took a while but luckily we were able to get the sled back down to the trailer.

Just curious, what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see that people are helping out when in need. Keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We helped tow a guy out with a broken drive shaft on an cat and found another guy on a cat screaming for help in a creek. Was deeeppp out there, guys stuck everywhere lol.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have lent my 2 straps out more than I have towed out, even both in the same day and about 4 km apart lol

Glad that so far, guys that have been lent a strap have given it back, but if one lent never came back, a guy might think twice about lending it out

sent while drinking tea's

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lent a couple straps to a couple guys up in Boulder earlier this year, works well if you tell them what truck you have, just get them to toss it in the box when they get done

lonewolfe

Reaction score
We helped tow a guy out with a broken drive shaft on an cat and found another guy on a cat screaming for help in a creek. Was deeeppp out there, guys stuck everywhere lol.

That was me, thanks again for your guys help that day, couldn't have done it without you.

Just curious, what happened?

Broke the driven shaft just before the chaincase bearing.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Borrowed my rope to a guy in Chappel but that was on Friday.
Left it on my jerry can at the gas drop when done.
Turbo 174 doo had some motor issues down by the lake.
Met them on the trail n the way out, the said thanks and made sure that I had the rope back.

Good guys that got help from a few peps before they were out.

Tylerlub

Reaction score
Borrowed my rope to a guy in Chappel but that was on Friday.
Left it on my jerry can at the gas drop when done.
Turbo 174 doo had some motor issues down by the lake.
Met them on the trail n the way out, the said thanks and made sure that I had the rope back.

Good guys that got help from a few peps before they were out.

Ya was there that day them poor buggers spent all day pulling that sled up the hill. Stopped by to see how they were making out but unfortunately we didn't have a rope. Seen they got out good to hear they got the gear they needed always nice to see guys helping out.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya was there that day them poor buggers spent all day pulling that sled up the hill. Stopped by to see how they were making out but unfortunately we didn't have a rope. Seen they got out good to hear they got the gear they needed always nice to see guys helping out.

I pulled my wife's sled from just before the lake. Tried to pull with my sled in 3' of powder with no base late November a few years ago. There were lots of guys nobody would even offer to help. Was really disappointed with the sledders that day! Few day later went back with a local guy named Roger to help tow us out, he wasn't much help as I ended up rescuing him. But 5 newphies from Fort Mac helped me and my wife pull her sled up the hill by hand!! I will never say bad stuff about newphies again!

Top Bottom