tmotion upgrade

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like there offering a tmotion upgrade for all summit years. $320 is very respectable price for most likely a great upgrade. Gonna be on my list thats for sure.

Be nice to get it this year hah.... doubtful though;)

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iron dog on dootalk mentioned that every upgrade to the new sleds is bolt on to the older ones, with the exception of the running board cut outs, no need to buy new i guess

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iron dog on dootalk mentioned that every upgrade to the new sleds is bolt on to the older ones, with the exception of the running board cut outs, no need to buy new i guess
body plastic as well? I really like how the whole upper assembly comes off easily, as well as the rounded panels

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really??? lol twin pipe BB with a 2013 plastics and etec on the side, sounds like i could be the rumor for 2014 proto running around

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be trading up to the new sled. To many other improvements on the table to ride the XP anymore.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it the t-motion suspension that makes the sled easier to manoeuvre or is it the combination of all the new features !!!

groschien

Reaction score
There are not that much more features than the T-Motion, flex track, Spindles, forward steering post, running boards, handle bars and new plastics to have 8'' extra forward space for feet movement. Same S and E module, same tunnel, same chassis and no room for muffpot. I'm trying it this sunday or monday but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna upgrade my 2012 freeride and wait one more year.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I get a little more info on T-motion upgrade? after the $$ I have put into my 2010 and 2011 I would like to have hone more year out of them. especially since I think 2014 will be the factory aero charger option

Found it on the accessory catalogue. Thanks

Last edited:

bcjeepr

Reaction score
There are not that much more features than the T-Motion, flex track, Spindles, forward steering post, running boards, handle bars and new plastics to have 8'' extra forward space for feet movement. Same S and E module, same tunnel, same chassis and no room for muffpot. I'm trying it this sunday or monday but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna upgrade my 2012 freeride and wait one more year.

Im thinkin you will be geting a 13;)

groschien

Reaction score
Can I get a little more info on T-motion upgrade? after the $$ I have put into my 2010 and 2011 I would like to have hone more year out of them. especially since I think 2014 will be the factory aero charger option

Found it on the accessory catalogue. Thanks
I'm on the same page with ya! 2014 is my call. They had aero charger guy at the skidoo club this year:cool:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really want that new 13 but this 11 of mine is running so strong right now i almost dont wanna give it up! I think i may ride 1 more year with this etec of mine possibly do the airbox mod when it comes out and maybe send it to linderman for the ported heads then get a 2014 doo hopefully the aerocharger guy was there for a reason.

groschien

Reaction score
I really want that new 13 but this 11 of mine is running so strong right now i almost dont wanna give it up! I think i may ride 1 more year with this etec of mine possibly do the airbox mod when it comes out and maybe send it to linderman for the ported heads then get a 2014 doo hopefully the aerocharger guy was there for a reason.
One reason he was there, skidoo R&D guys like this kit.

Top Bottom