Titan

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They forgot one part in that ad, Parts....China.

Took a long time for Nissan to get here. Will be interesting to see what the final outcome is.

Last edited:

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder if it will still look like the 2003 Nissan Titan on the outside? "Yawn" Can't believe they haven't changed that truck in 11 years.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I can promise you he is hugely over weight.

I know this because with a single deck. One sled. And a 2 place open with 2 sleds and I was over in my 2wd. Which has a higher payload than a 4x4

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can promise you he is hugely over weight.

I know this because with a single deck. One sled. And a 2 place open with 2 sleds and I was over in my 2wd. Which has a higher payload than a 4x4

Did you have the approval of Tex though? That make the difference.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope not.... Love them just how they are. Only 1/2 ton I'll ever buy

I think they're great trucks too but do you find they're priced accordingly for what they are? I just think they look dated inside and out. Reliable with decent power though.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
See I love the looks. And have no issue with the interior either. I feel looks wise atleast they don't look like every other truck.

The base model interior is a little dated in guess but the loaded ones are beautiful
Inside and very comfortable. I'm on my second Titan now. Had an 07 and actually replaced it when it was written off with an 05' fully loaded. And my next truck will no doubt be another, newer and hopefully their new diesel will be rolled out for a year or two then and I will give it a go. Retire my gm to my work truck and replace with the Titan diesel for my weekender/ pleasure truck

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a customer when I worked at ASE that ran a deck on his Titan with 2 sleds on it, and sometimes a 2 place behind him.
Buddy of mine does that on his tundra quite often.....

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you read up on the rumours about this truck, they are mentioning that they are putting heavier axles under it (from their NV vans) which should put the truck in-between a half and 3/4 ton. Should actually be the first half ton that would run a deck with some weight to spare. My guy at Nissan has promised me a 24 Hr test drive as well, so we can test it hauling our 4 place, and with a deck.

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looked at titan this year but truck is dated and box too small. 5'4" is not enough. If they had a 6' option with the crew cab it would be nice.

Top Bottom