Professional driving at its best in West Kelowna.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a professional driver try to force me into on coming traffic as I was going by him in a passing lane on Rogers Pass on Friday. It was definitely on purpose and he was an old white dude.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a trucker tailgate me on the henday and out to the highway headed to Calgary. Couldn’t see him but jeezus what an idiot.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a brown dude myself. This stuff really irks me.

We are not all incompetent, there’s lots of Indians in trades etc that can do their job quite well. Imo the problem lies up top. Why isn’t it harder to obtain a class one, why aren’t these companies that are known for throwing ‘meat in the seat’ being reprimanded more after these incidents. I thought things were getting more stringent after the Humboldt incident.

In all reality it doesn’t matter what color a person is, inexperience is inexperience.

/Sunday rant

Inexperience does not equal stupidity. You can train Inexperience, you can teach ignorance but you can't fix stupidity

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a professional driver try to force me into on coming traffic as I was going by him in a passing lane on Rogers Pass on Friday. It was definitely on purpose and he was an old white dude.

Had the same happened to me also on Rogers Pass and it was an older white dude.
yes it was on purpose, he saw me coming and then started pulling over. I ended up in up coming lane to pass.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not many career intelligent drivers any more, I deal with trucks on regular basis 1/10 normal guy average or above intelligence, 4/10 old guys not so sharp that’s as far as life got them usually ok to deal with though, 5/10 new Canadian dipchit, lazy, lard asses.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about dump trucks but with our semi vacs there is a warning system when the tank is up. You actually have to over ride it to get the trailer brakes to release. I know dump trucks are different and they need to drive with the box up to spread the load up but shouldn’t there be a light or buzzer? Or just some dumb azz that shouldn’t be driving?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about dump trucks but with our semi vacs there is a warning system when the tank is up. You actually have to over ride it to get the trailer brakes to release. I know dump trucks are different and they need to drive with the box up to spread the load up but shouldn’t there be a light or buzzer? Or just some dumb azz that shouldn’t be driving?

No need for it, if you are that stupid you shouldn't be driving it. Even moving at a crawl you can feel the box is up and will see the second you look in either mirror.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No need for it, if you are that stupid you shouldn't be driving it. Even moving at a crawl you can feel the box is up and will see the second you look in either mirror.

Yah you you should feel it sway you’d think.

Top Bottom