Time to dump your RBC account.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always stuck with local banks

A.t.b, now sascu ( credit)

At first used to be with cibc till I found out for years, that my wife wasn't getting a credit rating from loans and mortgage we had with them, because she wasn't the main house income

It was cibc policy, what a load of crap

Pulled everything and went to A.t.b

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never dealt with the crooks at RBC anyway, thanks for sharing.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ATB is frigging joke. They did one loan for me, I refuse to ever use them again, I would support local banks if there was a decent option. But sad part is all the banks are the same. I currently have accounts with CIBC, RBC, and TD and I wish I could close all of them and go to one that is actually good to deal with. You'd think being with one for close to 20 years would mean something, but it doesn't. RBC even told me straight out we don't want you to move all your stuff here, it's tougher to get approved then having stuff spread out, so stupid.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i found it better to have personal banking at a different bank than business, they like to do funny things with a guys money.:twocents:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never dealt with the crooks at RBC anyway, thanks for sharing.

Crooks is right. I closed all my accounts with RBC after they once again raised their fees for their services. Switched to Credit Union where they pay you shares . The more business you do, the more shares you get ,the more money you the member earn.

Bert204

Reaction score
I sadly have an account with RBC but after I get things paid off I'll go to a decent Credit Union that doesn't use any of my money to support any environmental extremist groups. I think that is a good way of labelling groups like Yellowstone to Yukon ENVIRONMENTAL EXTREMISTS!

Top Bottom