TILT style Trailer or RAMP Drive on Drive Off?

toyman2k

Reaction score
Website
www.heisertoyota.com
Been using a TILT style for trailer for years and never owned a Ramp Drive on Drive off style trailer.

Any PRO's & CON's ? I know when icy its a little harder with Tilt.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TILT trailers are not fun. And suck. Got rid of ours years ago.
Drive on and off way safer.

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B6563BE7-9DCC-442F-9DD6-BED746906AB8.jpg

I got this drive on drive off trailer for this year after going with a friend that has one. Way better than my deck I had no interest in a tilt I have used them in the past if iam not hauling the big four place these are the way to go

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can do either with mine and rarely use the tilt. What I may do over the winter is make a permanent ramp on hinges instead of using the two ramps all the time.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go with the ride on ride of for sure,you usually get an extra two feet at front from it being a v-nose which gives you more room to carry gas cans and such.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my tilt I stay cleaner as I don't have to mess with a dirty ramp
just have to run an old track on the deck
And what sled doesn't have reverse now

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m voting drive on drive off, that tilt thing is a pain in the ass. Went with a budd who had one, not for me!

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking good buddy!

I actually just picked one up for myself as well. 12’ aluma drive on drive off with tons of superglides and in great shape. No more scaling the deck to tie down/ cover up sleds for this guy!

I’m voting drive on drive off, that tilt thing is a pain in the ass. Went with a budd who had one, not for me!

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard that story before, from a few guys lol. I bought it from the guy who bought it haha, you sir have great taste!

I’d love to go for a ride in slowroll one day..if you ever have the time I’ll fill the tank up. What a beautiful boat. I was kicked tires on the 23’ red and black beauty they had in there but wasn’t the right fit for me. But that slowroll, man you got something special there bud!

Top Bottom