Thunderstruck 7 Premiere in Edmonton Aug 16th, who's going?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I have no idea what made this sled so fast...had a rebuild on the motor and she was completely stock...but she was fast.

Chitty could have without a DOUBT in my mind made that work well enough to be EXTREMELY competitive in some very big classes. Id love to get my hands on another 98 x;)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It'll work...... wanna shorten up the track some and make it ROLL;)

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we shall see i hope to do one or the other, but deano gots lots oh work to do aswell. Would like to take NOVA for run 2mrrw if nice so maybe a blast over to the track just might be in order.:cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
If your planning on going give me a call on my cell...I think I have an extra ticket...get out of jail free...then you don't have to feel guilty about staying 20 minutes and the buggering off...I'll PM you my number.

Well we shall see i hope to do one or the other, but deano gots lots oh work to do aswell. Would like to take NOVA for run 2mrrw if nice so maybe a blast over to the track just might be in order.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If our planning on going give me a call on my cell...I think I have an extra ticket...get out of jail free...then you don't have to feel guilty about staying 20 minutes and the buggering off...I'll PM you my number.

Well if we come my and MRS will stay for a couple hours i imagine. May have to run the track and show the diesels what REAL HP really is:eek:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mrs. Tekim and Dave Schell from Team Thunderstruck. I don't know who she cropped out of that shot...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• DSC00710 (Large).jpg
    DSC00710 (Large).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 27
  • Dave Schell.jpg
    Dave Schell.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 22
  • scan0006 (Large).jpg
    scan0006 (Large).jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 22

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and 8 of the guys I ride with went. The movie rocked lots of cool prizes w

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chitty could have without a DOUBT in my mind made that work well enough to be EXTREMELY competitive in some very big classes. Id love to get my hands on another 98 x;)

I know of one, but not for sale haha. What makes the 98 superior to the other 670's???

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, dvd is friggin' awesome.... We had full table with many of us wearing the "snowandmud.com" t-shirts. Too bad the band said they had to doo sound check in middle of video!!!!!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, dvd is friggin' awesome.... We had full table with many of us wearing the "snowandmud.com" t-shirts. Too bad the band said they had to doo sound check in middle of video!!!!!

2 Thumbs up for TS group, the video and all the sponsors. 2 thumbs down for the Edmonton Events Center:rant: for not having sound for the first 1/3 of the movie and the sound check that never happened. Great idea and hopefully a venue with a BIG SCREEN for next year. Very good S&M turnout:d

Thankfully the beer was cold on a very hot day!!:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom