SnowandMud.com presents THUNDERSTRUCK 9 premiere in Edmonton sept 17th

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Well its time to post the date for the Thunderstruck 9 premiere in Edmonton...
It will be held on September 17th 2010 at Bo'diddlys Roadhouse (11650 142st)
The event will be starting with drinks at 5pm, show will start around 8 and model photos at 10.
Get a chance to meet Thunderstruck crew and riders you will even see there sleds on display right in the bar!!After the movie will be a great party Thunderstruck style!!! So if you like nice girls in Thunderstruck gear,deep poweder riding,meeting the riders and just a great night out come on down on the 17th and be part of it all!

Also if anyone is intrested in being a sponsor for this premiere send me a msg and i will fill you in with all the info.

Sponsoring our upcoming event is a huge promotional tool for your business and puts your name and logo directly in front of tens of thousands of people in the edmonton ares and also captures an audience on the night of the event.

Here are the dates for the rest of the premieres...
WORLD PREMIERE is August 14 in Boise!

AUG 14 :: Boise, ID :: Egyptian Theater, downtown :: Saturday night, doors open at 5:30pm, show around 8:00pm

AUG 21 :: Spokane, WA :: Bing Crosby Theater, downtown :: Saturday night, doors open at 6:00pm, show around 8:00pm

AUG 28 :: Ogden, UT :: Peery's Egyptian Theater, downtown :: Saturday night, doors open at 6:00pm, show around 8:00pm

SEP 10 :: HayDays, Hinckley, MN :: STILL SEARCHING FOR VENUE.... :: Friday night

SEP 17 :: Edmonton, AB :: Friday night

SEP 18 :: Lethbridge, AB :: STLL SEARCHING FOR VENUE.... Saturday night, doors open at 6:00pm, show around 8:00pm, 18+ only

OCT 2 :: Kelowna, BC :: Saturday night, VENUE TO BE ANNOUNCED

OCT 30 :: Lewistown, MT :: Yogo Inn, downtown :: Poolside at 3:00pm, Avy class at 5:00pm, show at 7:00pm :: Saturday night

Thanks and see everyone there

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Soooooo wish I could come and see the film premiere :-( I'm gonna be in Romania at the time, so you will have to have a drink for me. I guess I can't pout too much, I got to see some of the footage firsthand anyway :)

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
No there is no premiere in Calgary but one in Lethbridge, we will be in calgary on nov 11 and 12 for the snow show selling videos and calenders.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wicked! I will be there, close to where I live.:beer::d
Any ticket info Troy?
Anyone know if there is going to be a premiere in Revy on the turkey day weekend again also?

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
The Edmonton premiere is gona be free this year so come down and dont forget to bring all your friends because the more people the better its gona be:beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't be there that weekend Darren. I have an operator I have to cover for that needs that weekend off.:( Have fun everyone; can't wait to book that first trip to McBride.:Snowmobile1:

frock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it first come, first served (no reservations or tickets)?

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill be at my second home in Vegas at that time, Just watched the trailer and it looks awsome. Good job Jim, And Im sure after all the sled shows I will see enough of this. :):) Great sledding on this one, I have all of them and this one may just might be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Is it first come, first served (no reservations or tickets)?

There are no tickets needed this year and yes if you want good seats show up a bit early because its first come first served, we are gona pack this place!!:d

I have been working on a little surprise for everyone on the date of the show! we are just trying to get his flights all lined up, but once we do ill let everyone know who it is!! Thanks Troy

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are no tickets needed this year and yes if you want good seats show up a bit early because its first come first served, we are gona pack this place!!:d

I have been working on a little surprise for everyone on the date of the show! we are just trying to get his flights all lined up, but once we do ill let everyone know who it is!! Thanks Troy

Holy Sh!t Chuck Norris is coming?????:d

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
yes Randy its free...lol:beer::

So id just like to let everone know the list of riders that will be at the TS party on the 17th

Brad Story
Tina Thomas
Myself Troy Lakusta
Mark Dixon
Jim Phelan
and still waiting for a yes or no from Randy Swenson??? so Randy

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Sounds good RS...
So I watched TS 9 last night and let me tell you!! Did we ever have a sick year, I can't wait for everyone to see this one,! Cheers Troy

Top Bottom