Thunderstruck 7 Premiere in Edmonton Aug 16th, who's going?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Join Team Thunderstruck at the NADP BLACKOUT afterparty at the EDMONTON EVENT CENTRE. The Event Centre is located on the top level of the West Edmonton Mall facing north. Doors open at 7:00pm, show starts at 7:45pm. 2 bands will perform after the TS7 showing!

Anyone else going?:d:beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It also tells you more at augustblackout.com Tickets are $10.00 for the after party.. Two bands playing that night and the video starts at 7:45pm

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are tickets available at the door?, if I go it will be last minute (prior commitments),I just wanted to know if its an option if im able to get free? thanx in advance:d

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pick a date any date....

AUG 9 :: Helena, MT :: Myrna Loy Theater :: Hosted by Jim Phelan
AUG 16 :: Spokane, WA :: Bing Crosby Theater :: Hosted by Mark Mesenbrink and Jim Phelan
AUG 16 :: Edmonton, AB :: TO BE ANNOUNCED, in conjunction with NADP BLACKOUT!
AUG 23 :: Ogden, UT :: Egyptian Theater :: Hosted by Doug Anderson and Jim Phelan
AUG 23 :: Lewistown, MT :: Yogo Inn :: Hosted by Ken Jaeger and Dave Schell
SEPT 5 :: Haydays, Blaine, MN :: Major’s Sports Pub :: Hosted by Jim Phelan and Mark Mesenbrink
SEPT 13:: Castlegar, BC :: The Element :: Hosted by Dan Davidoff
SEPT 13 :: Bonner's Ferry, ID :: Rex Theater :: Hosted by Mark Mesenbrink :: Doors open at 1:00pm, movie at 2:00pm!
SEPT 20 :: Boise, ID :: Egyptian Theater (new venue!) :: Hosted by Scott Marquart and Jim Phelan
OCT 25 :: Kelowna, BC :: TBA :: Hosted by Randy Swenson

GRD

Reaction score
pick a date any date....

AUG 9 :: Helena, MT :: Myrna Loy Theater :: Hosted by Jim Phelan
AUG 16 :: Spokane, WA :: Bing Crosby Theater :: Hosted by Mark Mesenbrink and Jim Phelan
AUG 16 :: Edmonton, AB :: TO BE ANNOUNCED, in conjunction with NADP BLACKOUT!
AUG 23 :: Ogden, UT :: Egyptian Theater :: Hosted by Doug Anderson and Jim Phelan
AUG 23 :: Lewistown, MT :: Yogo Inn :: Hosted by Ken Jaeger and Dave Schell
SEPT 5 :: Haydays, Blaine, MN :: Major’s Sports Pub :: Hosted by Jim Phelan and Mark Mesenbrink
SEPT 13:: Castlegar, BC :: The Element :: Hosted by Dan Davidoff
SEPT 13 :: Bonner's Ferry, ID :: Rex Theater :: Hosted by Mark Mesenbrink :: Doors open at 1:00pm, movie at 2:00pm!
SEPT 20 :: Boise, ID :: Egyptian Theater (new venue!) :: Hosted by Scott Marquart and Jim Phelan
OCT 25 :: Kelowna, BC :: TBA :: Hosted by Randy Swenson

Which one are you going to Dobir?

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should plan a road trip..take the wives and hit one of them. I will do some google checking as to which one is the closest..

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should plan a road trip..take the wives and hit one of them. I will do some google checking as to which one is the closest..

Whats beating your wives have to do with a movie premier?:knockout::rollinglaugh: just kidding, I couldn't resist

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys from Ts7 crew stopped by the shop today and they told me that you just pay at the door.. Dont have to pre-buy.. There will also be a raffle for sled type stuff there as well.. Sounds like it is going to be an awesome rockin time!!!!!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys from Ts7 crew stopped by the shop today and they told me that you just pay at the door.. Dont have to pre-buy.. There will also be a raffle for sled type stuff there as well.. Sounds like it is going to be an awesome rockin time!!!!!

Who stopped by? I will be there with a few friends. Can't wait!!:beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i cant remeber there names.. But they will be ther and i heard that davidoff, swenson ans maybe one or two more riders will be there for it as well... The guys that were at the shop were in the vid's as well but for the life of me i cant remeber there names.. There will also be TS apperal and dvd's for sale there as well... I plan on buyin some stuff... Coolin lookin shirts and stuff this year.. Hey there guys We should wear some of our snowand mud gear... Or maybe some of our summer sucks jersey..

Top Bottom