Thunderstruck 7 Premiere in Edmonton Aug 16th, who's going?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah it ws a really good time.. The guys from ts7 were not impressed at they thought that they were getting the big section of the EEcenter not the upstairs bar.. But they have been promised the big section for next year.. And yah it was good to see a bunch of the S&Muders out.. A few of the guys incl. myself brought there other halfs and all had a fun time.. The TS7 guys will be back in the city again come OCT. for the sled show...

G

Guest1

They should hold it in CowTown...We know how to throw an event...GOT STAMPEDE.

Looking forward to the SH premiere at the RUSTY CAGE....:beer:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They were going to also have one there but then cancelled it.. Not sure why..

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score

One is palnned for the 11th of October. Details soon buddy.:beer:

Glad everyone liked the show. Props to Dave and Lanny who came up from Montana...........they loved Edmonton and it's hospitality!! :beer::beer:

RS

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Good event...lacked a little organization but nothing a bit of volume on the TV's and a brew didn't fix. Dave and Lanny did a great job of smoozing with the crowd and they had a ton of great giveaways. I would go again next year no doubt.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One is palnned for the 11th of October. Details soon buddy.:beer:

Glad everyone liked the show. Props to Dave and Lanny who came up from Montana...........they loved Edmonton and it's hospitality!! :beer::beer:

RS

I heard the vid is great, wish edmonton was a bit closer, wait a minute no I dont, lmao, hopefully we see ya in Cow town Oct 11

Lets welcome
Randy Swenson to the site, The TURBO Pioneer.
GOT BOOST:d

good to have ya Randy

Shawn Dinner

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All in all it still was a good turn out. and hopefully next year the sound is....pumped up the volume..
I watched my vid surround at home cranked,awsome.......................
Very well put vid, and the music is great. Way to go guys.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Watched mine last night in Surround in a nice cool basement....great video this year (Again).
All in all it still was a good turn out. and hopefully next year the sound is....pumped up the volume..
I watched my vid surround at home cranked,awsome.......................
Very well put vid, and the music is great. Way to go guys.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching this new vid sure makes a person want to find a snow machine and cover your own hills..... hummmmmmm sledding in August

according to the hits on this thread..... can you say ARE WE PUMPED TO GO SLEDDING YET??!!!!

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must say that the climb randy did was pretty cool at 2500vert. feet.. But it was good to see that a M8 turbo also did a 2300+ vert. foot climb And Brad storey also doing a crazy lookin 2000+ ft vert climb thru the tree's and this one looks really steep.. All in all is was really nice to see a good mix of most all brands on boost in the new vid.. AWESOME job..

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must say that the climb randy did was pretty cool at 2500vert. feet.. But it was good to see that a M8 turbo also did a 2300+ vert. foot climb And Brad storey also doing a crazy lookin 2000+ ft vert climb thru the tree's and this one looks really steep.. All in all is was really nice to see a good mix of most all brands on boost in the new vid.. AWESOME job..

And how about the eye of the needle, on top of the mountain run. That was just awsome.:d:d:d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And how about the eye of the needle, on top of the mountain run. That was just awsome.:d:d:d

Oh yah.. That was awesome!!! as well a randy's climb that he's got to skip a ski off the rocks cause the chute gets to narrow to keep both ski'd on the snow.. that kicked a&^!!!

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man! don't ruin the movie for me and the other unfortunate ones that have yet to see it. lol

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh man! don't ruin the movie for me and the other unfortunate ones that have yet to see it. lol

No worries there man.. Even knowing what they did and actually watching way different.. You will watch it and REALLY REALLY want it to snow like right now..

Top Bottom