threads with pics

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why is it when I click on a thread with pics it goes hugh and I have to scroll back and forth to read the friggin posts......wtf did you do this time ron????

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
46030_522515301092282_1456405920_n.jpg

this one is fairly small in pixels.....

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
so, as soon as someone posts a large wide picture, it enlarges the frame for all on that page..... there are no restrictions per say.... except when pics get too large, I think they get reduced automatically.....

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so, as soon as someone posts a large wide picture, it enlarges the frame for all on that page..... there are no restrictions per say.... except when pics get too large, I think they get reduced automatically.....

well it did not do this yesterday....only this morning and it is not fun reading threads.....your pics also screwed it up......thanks duck...lol

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
well it did not do this yesterday....only this morning and it is not fun reading threads.....your pics also screwed it up......thanks duck...lol

LOL, ya know, I think your right.....Maybe Ron did something in the update a while back and the pics don't reduce to an allowable size that does not screw up the site.....
:beer:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It does it when posting videos too. It started doing it when you put all the ads on the side in ever thread. Why not just have the side ads and all that garbage on just the main page? It just clutters up threads this way. IMO.

Top Bottom