Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It's all a game for money. Conquer and divide! True des is smart bringing are boys home. Just because we joined the nato clan doesn't mean these wars are right. If you read the history of the Middle East you will see before ww2 the Sunni and Shiite were smart enough to live separate from each other. After the war and the installation. Of Israel it forced those opposing forces together. It's basically been down hill ever since. Then add in the raping and pilaging of resources from those countries adds more fuel. Very sad indeed. You ever wonder why Switzerland is never attacked or some of these other small neutral countries? Maybe it says a few things!
Switzerland doesn't have oil.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Swiss were not neutral , read some history ....they laundered hundreds of millions of stolen art and cash for the nazis for there protection !
They were bought with stolen $$$$ from the Jews .....in my opinion that is not neutral !

Last edited:

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've read a ton of history, and yes that's true. However they never attacked anyone or has anyone attacked them. They still hold money for various countries and groups of questionable backgrounds the west might consider.And I beleive they still hold a lot of ww2 monies.But they are listed as neutral. No bombs flying over there. I bet to this day there is some questionable banking coming from all over the world.

Last edited:

HeavyD111

Reaction score
Agree with Popper...they were militarily neutral, and would attack Allied or Axis that entered their airspace/border. As far as their morality in business practices, well that's another story.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree with Popper...they were militarily neutral, and would attack Allied or Axis that entered their airspace/border. As far as their morality in business practices, well that's another story.
Now that is funny....You pay hitler and the german army to LOOK after you, but you are militarily neutral.....ssuuuurrrreee i`ll buy that!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

All this stems from the fact that the US is afraid to start official wars against leaders/countries they don't like, so they fund these radical groups instead, the current group is ISIS supposedly fighting against Bashar al Assad, but the US has also supported the Taliban fighting the USSR and I'm sure there are others. But everytime it seems to backfire, if they just let them throw rocks at each other we'd be fine, its when the give them modern weapons that the violence spills over into other countries and the west has to intervene yet again.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
problem is that they are trying to fix problems that exists far longer than the US was a country or even founded. History is so embedded in these regions it is tough to turn the ship around and look at it from a "new world" point of view. Unfortunately oil kind of blurs common sense and now the world has a mess on its hands. We should be really proud of ourselves to let history repeat itself and have another world war (I hope this doesn't happen).

All this stems from the fact that the US is afraid to start official wars against leaders/countries they don't like, so they fund these radical groups instead, the current group is ISIS supposedly fighting against Bashar al Assad, but the US has also supported the Taliban fighting the USSR and I'm sure there are others. But everytime it seems to backfire, if they just let them throw rocks at each other we'd be fine, its when the give them modern weapons that the violence spills over into other countries and the west has to intervene yet again.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saw an interview with Putin where he basically said exactly that with a strong statemant of how stupid US politicians are when it comes to this stuff.

As as per the op who titled this thread my prayers go out for Canada that Trudope isn't importing this into our back yard all in time for xmas.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
problem is that they are trying to fix problems that exists far longer than the US was a country or even founded. History is so embedded in these regions it is tough to turn the ship around and look at it from a "new world" point of view. Unfortunately oil kind of blurs common sense and now the world has a mess on its hands. We should be really proud of ourselves to let history repeat itself and have another world war (I hope this doesn't happen).

That's exactly it, but it's hard to go back now, the mess has already been created, but I still can't believe the logic (or lack thereof) of the Americans on this topic, they would rather have the blood of countless thousands on their hands than allow a pipeline to be built across their country originating from their friendly northern neighbor.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup I can't figure that out myself. Pretty sad to be honest. Unfortunately big corporations are in control of the puppet strings and regardless who is running the office they are simply a face for the TV cameras. IMO, all corporate donations to political parties should be banned. That would be a start (got a little off topic there lol).

That's exactly it, but it's hard to go back now, the mess has already been created, but I still can't believe the logic (or lack thereof) of the Americans on this topic, they would rather have the blood of countless thousands on their hands than allow a pipeline to be built across their country originating from their friendly northern neighbor.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that is funny....You pay hitler and the german army to LOOK after you, but you are militarily neutral.....ssuuuurrrreee i`ll buy that!
Well I wonder how much different this is compared to the Rothschild banking cartel which started in Germany then moved to Britain before the Second World War. It is public knowledge they funded both sides of the war, and their institutions are also in Switzerland So as the old saying goes!Remember The Golden Rule. He who has the Gold Rules!in 1930 the first rothschild bank setup in Basel Switzerland. Just before war. Hmmm I guess if you fund both sides you guarenteed no bombs will hit.

Last edited:

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank obama for pulling the troops out of Iraq and letting all hell break loose in that vacuum, and then "studying"--yeah, horse****, the Keystone deal until recently giving it the official ax. Billionaire railroad owner and democrat contributor Warren Buffet likely did fine on that deal.

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank obama for pulling the troops out of Iraq and letting all hell break loose in that vacuum, and then "studying"--yeah, horse****, the Keystone deal until recently giving it the official ax. Billionaire railroad owner and democrat contributor Warren Buffet likely did fine on that deal.
Yes it makes you wonder ?

Last edited:

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
umm didn't Bush pull out of the the first war leaving Suddam still in power and letting him crucify the Kurds?? Then had to go back for round two.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
umm didn't Bush pull out of the the first war leaving Suddam still in power and letting him crucify the Kurds?? Then had to go back for round two.
The elder H Bush chased Saddam out of Kuwait. He didn't invade Iraq. It would be hypocritical to fault him for not invading Iraq, when faulting W Bush for invading Iraq. But maybe the elder didn't have all of the turncoat democrats claiming there were weapons of mass destruction, either.

Top Bottom