Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you invade another nation, drop ten's of thousands of bomb's and kill
a couple hundred thousand people, who would have thought there would be
any back lash?
Who would have thought anyone might be a little miffed after westerner's have been killing civilian's
in their country everyday for the last ten year's.
I am outraged anytime any civilian of any color get's killed. (not like most that just cry when it's
white people that pay the price for the wrong's that other's have done )

Yeah and then they let a few million of them into Europe,,,, what could possibly go wrong. Some people in very high places are letting this happen,
orchestrating the whole thing. We are all just a bunch of pawns, so are the Muslims.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, it was ISIS. Surprise, surprise. Maybe the obama administration will blame it on an offensive video, like when the Benghazi attack happened, when he had claimed al Qaeda was decimated and on the run and the election was drawing near.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Every single Muslim in the world should hang their heads in shame .. Many of us have tried to remain level headed and NOT place them all in the same basket but enough is enough now ...the lines are too blurred.. To the people that were murderd by these ISLAMISTS, may they REST IN PEACE… Now is the time that "peaceful muslims" rise up and fight back these animals and show the world where your true heart is.[/FONT]

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did any other news agency report this? Not saying it's not true 100% or defending Isis, Muslim extremists or whatever but fox news isn't my go to for accurate info.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, it could have easily been some deranged Christian too...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/world/europe/24oslo.html?_r=0
Does someone really have to run the numbers for you? Comon. I can appreciate you are trying to play devils advocate, but when it only takes letting 1 muslim a-hole with a vest past you to kill a bunch of your fellow countrymen, would you rather be devils advocate, or a side with playing the odds.

This is the appropriate reaction: https://www.rt.com/news/322051-poland-rejects-refugee-quota/

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447533272.985817.jpg

popcorn popper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you invade another nation, drop ten's of thousands of bomb's and kill
a couple hundred thousand people, who would have thought there would be
any back lash?
Who would have thought anyone might be a little miffed after westerner's have been killing civilian's
in their country everyday for the last ten year's.
I am outraged anytime any civilian of any color get's killed. (not like most that just cry when it's
white people that pay the price for the wrong's that other's have done )
That's exactly right!!if nato has any brains and quits worrying who the hell is king of sand box and maybe line up with russia and get rid of these idiots they helped create! Enough is enough!With all the powers aligned seriously how long would they last? Week?

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We reap what we have sowed by dropping bombs and killing innocents. Schools, hospitals, sources of food all destroyed by violence. Orphans are left to be gathered in by fundamentalist religious fools and they become the new "teachers". Only EDUCATION and HUMANITY will stop this endless cycle of brutality and violence. Christians were just as violent in previous centuries but education changed all that.
Ask yourself if some foreign country came and killed your family and destroyed everything around you would they not create in you a lifelong mortal enemy? I know if that happened to me vengeance would be the only thing I cared about with little no care for my own life.

Top Bottom