Thinking of Big Bore Kit

Redbaronjg

Reaction score
Oh I know what the they cost but have it installed and see what the cost is?
Can't remember exact number, been a while since I considered it, but I think it was just shy of the 3000 mark installed. But really, I'd be doing it myself if it ever got done. Thinking just gonna wait and build a new turbo before I bother talking 3"

mctrailboss

Reaction score
I had an 09 with RKT 860 and it was a complete nightmare. got one good ride out of 2 motors. the nikasil peeled off the cylinder wall twice. thanks to Kelsey for trying to help me out with a new cylinder. but after toasting the 2nd one in less than 100kms I bought a short block and rode it stock to not miss the rest of the season.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an 09 with RKT 860 and it was a complete nightmare. got one good ride out of 2 motors. the nikasil peeled off the cylinder wall twice. thanks to Kelsey for trying to help me out with a new cylinder. but after toasting the 2nd one in less than 100kms I bought a short block and rode it stock to not miss the rest of the season.
Same as you and Kelsey was good to deal with but pain in the ass sending back and forth across the border,

Top Bottom