Thieves are getting bolder

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hey guys? I don't think Rowdy is the person in the wrong here..........Just sayn'.:noidea:
Nobody says she was in the wrong... Would you feel sorry for me if I left my quad in front of my house with the keys in the ignition and it got stolen??? Your such an azz kisser dude...try adult finder.
I am truly sorry for your loss Rowdy, it sucks... BE CAREFUL.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody says she was in the wrong... Would you feel sorry for me if I left my quad in front of my house with the keys in the ignition and it got stolen??? Your such an azz kisser dude...try adult finder.
I am truly sorry for your loss Rowdy, it sucks... BE CAREFUL.

I'm no ass kisser superman. I just get tired of peeps on this site relating a personal story they've encountered and then along comes the right and wrong police laying the smackdown on them for there own personal enjoyment. If you don't have anything nice to say then go take your show somewhere else, mod or no mod.

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I carry a debit card and picture ID in my pocket.
ditto. i carry my drivers and either a small amount of cash or debit card. i dont understand how or why anyone would carry a george costanza wallet with thier whole life in there, seems silly and a bad situation waiting to happen. same for key's, i have my truck & house key on my ring with my starter fob. all camper/boat/trailer/lock keys go on a seperate ring and stay put away unless needed

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey guys? I don't think Rowdy is the person in the wrong here..........Just sayn'.:noidea:

I wasn't saying Rowdy was in the wrong, just that she isn't up with the times! She or we shouldn't have to protect everything we own or cherish in the manner in which we doo but "times have changed" and if we aren't smarter than the opportunists we lament in agony sometimes!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
definite bad situation, rowdy may be best to wish the theif some bad carma, as there seems to be no help from the authorities. to bad ya didn't see the clown you could have beaned the jerk with a can of soup. seems like these guys, know where the easy spots to do this crap are. it could always have been worse,

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wallet in back pocket, just like a guy. Dare anyone to steal it.

ditto. i carry my drivers and either a small amount of cash or debit card. i dont understand how or why anyone would carry a george costanza wallet with thier whole life in there, seems silly and a bad situation waiting to happen. same for key's, i have my truck & house key on my ring with my starter fob. all camper/boat/trailer/lock keys go on a seperate ring and stay put away unless needed

Not sure you gents get it. I'm a woman, there is next to nowhere to put a wallet in women's pants, in a dress or skirt. My wallet is huge, but I keep only pertinent info in it. I usually even take out credit cards and keep them in my safe. All safety certificates are in a "work" wallet that I have. So it's a purse of carry your wallet, I carried, and put it in the cart.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats whats MADDENING !!!!! Yeah a person has to protect themselves these days BUT what ever happen to...leave MY stuff alone !!! Just because something is NOT locked up - does that give some one the right to take it ???? If I don't lock my garage ....does this mean its fair game to take stuff from me ??? I don't lock my car...it's ok to steal stuff out of it ????? ( I do lock things up BUT just trying to make a point !!)

RESPECT others stuff !!!!!!!! Some thiefs work HARDER at doing stupid things, like stealing than the amount of effort to get a real job. People need to start thinking about what its like to have their stuff takin from them AND do they like that ???!!!
Just my Rant !!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there almost seems like there are no consequnces for petty crimes anymore. rowdy should threaten to sue the store because they failed to protect her. ya can't win, thankfully she was only out $150.

Top Bottom