Thieves are getting bolder

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the superstore liquor store today and had a cart with my wallet in the top, turned my back for 30 seconds and some facker stole my wallet. Caught it on video and everything. Cops never showed to take my statement but while I was waiting the Co-op up the street called and someone had found my wallet. All cash missing of course. Had already cancelled all credit and bank cards but it was kinda nice to at least get the wallet back. Fml. Kinda pissed cause they wouldn't show me the video to "protect his identity". I would have loved to have seen his face then gone for a drive

Watch ur purses and wallets people.

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I gotta say it.... Who leaves their wallet in the top of their shopping cart. All thieves are opportunitists and when given the chance...boom

Fair but it would have been no different if I had my purse in the top. He would have just reached in my purse. When I shop I put my purse in the cart. Just always have. And my wallet was the size of a small purse. So not like I can put it in a pocket. Probably won't put anything in the top of the cart ever again.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ps... I am sorry for your loss and wish I could catch one of these pricks myself sometime and get myself a little therapy of my own.

If ur married or have a gf watch where they put their purse when shopping, 90% of women put it in the top of the cart.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the superstore liquor store today and had a cart with my wallet in the top, turned my back for 30 seconds and some facker stole my wallet. Caught it on video and everything. Cops never showed to take my statement but while I was waiting the Co-op up the street called and someone had found my wallet. All cash missing of course. Had already cancelled all credit and bank cards but it was kinda nice to at least get the wallet back. Fml. Kinda pissed cause they wouldn't show me the video to "protect his identity". I would have loved to have seen his face then gone for a drive

Watch ur purses and wallets people.

He obviously didn't know who you were or your status on S&M,.....S&M<-----hehehehehehehehe

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
If ur married or have a gf watch where they put their purse when shopping, 90% of women put it in the top of the cart.
90% is a stretch at least where I do my shopping and yes I do the grocery shopping for my family of 5 and I am also the cook. I don't carry a purse or a wallet. I carry a debit card and picture ID in my pocket.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Fair but it would have been no different if I had my purse in the top. He would have just reached in my purse. When I shop I put my purse in the cart. Just always have. And my wallet was the size of a small purse. So not like I can put it in a pocket. Probably won't put anything in the top of the cart ever again.

Rowdy, no offence, but have you noticed times are changing? You are a smart girl but zip up the purse and sling it around your head with the long strap and then be on guard with a clenched fist and fast feet for the next time a purse snatcher comes along....just saying

PS I am sorry for your loss but it is a cheap lesson for ya' girl!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I gotta say it.... Who leaves their wallet in the top of their shopping cart. All thieves are opportunitists and when given the chance...boom

Rowdy, no offence, but have you noticed times are changing? You are a smart girl but zip up the purse and sling it around your head with the long strap and then be on guard with a clenched fist and fast feet for the next time a purse snatcher comes along....just saying

PS I am sorry for your loss but it is a cheap lesson for ya' girl!

Hey guys? I don't think Rowdy is the person in the wrong here..........Just sayn'.:noidea:

Top Bottom