There's no snow, conditions suck, I'm getting depressed but...

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our conditions suck...I've ridden 6.3 miles on grass this year..there's little snow in the forecast..fuel is even cheap....could go riding more....I was getting somewhat depressed after a real crappy start to the season....

then things suddenly changed...

I took my little guy to see santa on Friday...when Santa asked him what he wants for Christmas he told Santa "snow for daddy." Won't lie...my heart melted there!

Let him loose in the yard for his maiden voyage yesterday..he's 2.5...that lasted for half a tank of gas over an hour and a half..I am stiff and sore from running after him to redirect him from chain link fencing, but he had an absolute blast...he's already told me he would like some jumps....As I was putting him to sleep last night he told me he was going to dream about his helmet and ski-dooing. I could seriously not ride this year and look at this picture and the smile on his face and my winter would be made. :)

Merry Xmas everyone (happy holidays for those who are sensitive....)...mine came a few days early...

Attachments

• 20141221_112503_resized.jpg
    20141221_112503_resized.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 536

rgashkei

Reaction score
Nice, at least there is enough for him to rip around. We have had more snow accumulation from the hoar frost than from actual snow.

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lucky guy..merry xmas enjoy....2 mnths off and no snow from here to ontairio..oh joy

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the little guy looks like he is having a blast

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Atta boy Geoff. Priorities are important in life and I can tell that yours are lined up well. We will get snow and that comment to Santa about "snow for daddy" is choice. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the little guy looks like he is having a blast
absolutely
Atta boy Geoff. Priorities are important in life and I can tell that yours are lined up well. We will get snow and that comment to Santa about "snow for daddy" is choice. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Can only try and do what we think is best. We had really good parents growing up so hopefully learned a lot of things the right way. Merry Xmas to you and Bev! Hope to see you in the next month.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we have snow ... between 120-160cm on the prob the last day out but we were above 7000 feet, but the truth is I think I'm jealous. The little man riding around like that would be a blast.
Merry Christmas and we hope to get out with you again this year.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lookin good man. We had the boys going young too. Graydons even working on his "dangle" wrong foot forward technique cause "that's how dad and uncle do it". View attachment 181303. And I have a feeling Connor will be thinking uncle Chris is the coolest ever for picking this up View attachment 181304View attachment 181305

when are you going to tell him you aren't dangling...your just that out of control on the verge of getting bucked?

looks like the scoot is in awesome condition. those are hard to find at a reasonable price.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we have snow ... between 120-160cm on the prob the last day out but we were above 7000 feet, but the truth is I think I'm jealous. The little man riding around like that would be a blast.
Merry Christmas and we hope to get out with you again this year.

i dont blame you for being jealous...he takes fewer breaks than most guys I ride with!

ill be out your way soon

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Awesome picture of your little guy. Mine are too old for the 120 and still too young for a big sled to start on so they'll be riding with me if we ever get some snow. It's brown in Calgary right now but I'm doing the snow jig tonight as we might get a dusting for Christmas. Just picked up a couple sleds and they're both sitting in the shop as there's no snow here. At all!

Glad to see you're having fun with the little man. Merry Christmas.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when are you going to tell him you aren't dangling...your just that out of control on the verge of getting bucked?

looks like the scoot is in awesome condition. those are hard to find at a reasonable price.

Oh they will learn soon enough lol

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great picture, and ya what a sucky year, Freind just got back from Revy after hitting something... And it's almost January. Not right

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas geoff
life sucks for riding
3" track and 2" of snow
oh well more time with the family so when the snow flies they won't complain

merry xmas everyone

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Our conditions suck...I've ridden 6.3 miles on grass this year..there's little snow in the forecast..fuel is even cheap....could go riding more....I was getting somewhat depressed after a real crappy start to the season....

then things suddenly changed...

I took my little guy to see santa on Friday...when Santa asked him what he wants for Christmas he told Santa "snow for daddy." Won't lie...my heart melted there!

Let him loose in the yard for his maiden voyage yesterday..he's 2.5...that lasted for half a tank of gas over an hour and a half..I am stiff and sore from running after him to redirect him from chain link fencing, but he had an absolute blast...he's already told me he would like some jumps....As I was putting him to sleep last night he told me he was going to dream about his helmet and ski-dooing. I could seriously not ride this year and look at this picture and the smile on his face and my winter would be made. :)

Merry Xmas everyone (happy holidays for those who are sensitive....)...mine came a few days early...
That's awesome! Merry Christmas

Top Bottom