Theft - Valemount Hotel

mali

Reaction score
Just had a call from a sled buddy. Somebody jacked his truck,trailer and sleds last night

Stolen early morning today Jan.4 from parking lot of Valemount Hotel

2006 Ford F350 CrewCab, white, gas

2006 800 Rev. 159", Black
2003 Summit MXZ, Smoked Hood
2006 Arctic Cat M7, 153", Green
2006 Arctic Cat M7, 153", Green, no windshield

2004 26 ft Continental Cargo Enclosed Trailer, Dark Blue

Would appreciate all members to pass this information along. Reward offered

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have forwarded that on to my president to be forwarded to all our members. Will keep my eyes open as well.

Tyler

mali

Reaction score
Much appreciated.

The cops said that another F350 was stolen last night in McBride......along with trailer/sleds. Ford owners beware and take precautions....like GOOP said pull the fuel pump fuse when you tuck yr truck in for the night

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Here are a few more tips.
Just once wouldn`t you love to have sledders catch these guys. :nono:
Here is the report of thefts in Revy last season :mad: and what is being done about the problem and what you can do to help.
I`ll keep an eye open for your buddies sleds also. Pictures would really help.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Theft

It is really frustrating that gear, sleds and trucks are stolen.
While in McBride this last weekend we did disable our unit at the motel. We've never had a problem while sledding but we always error on the safety side and make it as tough as possible...that being said, these guys know what they are doing.
Maybe we should ask Ron to dedicate a spot to post stolen items and photo's of those missing items. No reply comments, just a place to showcase what is missing that is easy to scroll through and place updates.
Powder Puff, I really liked the police reports so you could see that some activity had happened.

Just my 2 cents

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Stolen truck, quad, and trailer with two dogs

Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a truck, quad, holiday trailer, and two dogs that were stolen from the west end earlier today.

Sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday, a truck hauling a quad and a holiday trailer was stolen while parked in the overflow parking lot near West Edmonton Mall. Two dogs were inside the trailer at the time the goods were stolen: an 8-month old yellow lab named “Cash” and a white Pomeranian/pug cross named “Ditto.”

Police are looking for:
• 2006 red Ford SRW truck, license plate ESJ 279
• 2006 green Yamaha quad
• 2007 28 foot “Terry” holiday trailer, license plate W11 785 (the trailer has some damage to the front right corner

Anyone with information about this incident or the whereabouts of the vehicles or pets is asked to call the Edmonton Police Service non-emergency line at 423-4567.

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I cant believe these guys keep getting away with this :confused: There luck has got to change.Will keep watch as well.North Country Lodge has a security gaurd watching the parking lot,I think the others need to follow suit!
catmando!:cool:

Attachments

• 12440.jpg
    12440.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 67

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuggin' thieves, You'd think the RC's would set-up a sting/bait truck with tracking system....something. It seems like every weekend someone loses their toyz. Brutal!!!:realmad:

mali

Reaction score
The constable said it's a manpower issue-just two of them in Valemount and they cross shift. He'd like to bait them too but......

Turns out there were 5 thefts in total in the early morning of Jan.4 three in Vernon, one each in McBride and Valemount and all were Ford F350's. It's organized and they'll lay low then hit again in a month I'm sure.

The RC's found the trailer but no truck sleds or 5 avalacnhe packs - no surprise

While BS'n with other sledders in the parking lot or alpine everyone should keep an eye out for evidence of grinding on the tunnel. These are hot sleds and you should report them immediately.

We got hit but it's really in every honest sledders best interest to work together to nail these guys.

A BIG thank you to Ron for helping out with the scrolling Marquee on the top of this website.

ski-doo

Reaction score
sorry to hear about all these stolen goods. i Hope they catch the guys who are doing this. My neighbor owns a farm near new serepta and lost 4 sleds and about $40 000 worth of generators last week.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey so sorry to hear about the theft boys and like someone said earlier pics would help alot... I am a guide in Valemount and I am on the highway and the trails as much as five times a week. So I am on the lookout...

Shifty

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just had a call from a sled buddy. Somebody jacked his truck,trailer and sleds last night

Stolen early morning today from parking lot of Valemount Hotel

Those darn Fords......

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Stolen early morning today Jan.4 from parking lot of Valemount Hotel

Did he have a wheel lock on the truck?

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a joke need a bunch of guys in the trailer with shotguns hope you find you r friends rig among all the other ones missing, will keep my eyes open for it in the reddeer area

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a joke need a bunch of guys in the trailer with shotguns hope you find you r friends rig among all the other ones missing, will keep my eyes open for it in the reddeer area

It was a Ford so I guess it had a chance to make all the way to Red Deer in 5 years!

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea haha i guess hey but you never know when you could come across it again buddy of mine lost his sleds and trailer in town next morning there they were sitting in front of the local gas station behind a truck needless to say he got them back which was extremely lucky.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea haha i guess hey but you never know when you could come across it again buddy of mine lost his sleds and trailer in town next morning there they were sitting in front of the local gas station behind a truck needless to say he got them back which was extremely lucky.

yeah he was lucky, and yes it is always good for others to be watching, the smart ass side of me just couldnt resist the comment :)

Top Bottom