Stolen Sleds And Trailer In Blue River

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here is a little info I found :mad:

There are three main organized crime gangs in Prince George," said RCMP spokeswoman Const. Lesley Dix. "the Renegades, there is the Crew and there is the Independent Soldiers. There is also now an unnamed splinter group of the Independent Soldiers and this is what this war is about ... Members of one group are shooting members of the other group for control of the local drug trade."

The Renegades and the Crew are both affilliated with the Hells Angels. The Independent Soldiers are originally from the lower mainland but moved to Kelowna to tap into the drug trade,theft,prostitution,and money laundrying throughout the Okanagan. They are made up of Indo-Canadian males and have been around since 2004. This gang is rival to the Angels and their affiliates. Police investigating organized crime say the Indo Canadian gangs rank behind the biker and Asian gangs and they believe that they moved into the rural areas because of their connections with heavy transport trucks and their ability to move drugs easily around the province.

The following might be a good reason why these people do what they do :mad:

Police sources say the new players are living on the edge "Some of these guys think, Ah!, what the hell I’m going to give it all I got, because I don’t think I’ll live past 30. In one check stop that we made on highway 16 west, we stopped an 18 year old kid who had $8,000 cash in his pocket. He just looked at me and said if you think I’m going to work for minimum wage when I can make this kind of money your crazy."

This is all I can say to my fellow sled heads. Don't kid yourself and be a hero and find a Glock pointed at your head . Some of these clowns do it for a quick buck, but most of these thefts are organized crime. These guys are serious in what they do. Cover your A$$ with insurance, that's what it's there for. This is a problem that is not going away any time soon.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my sled trailer was stolen and we chased them and caught them. The RCMP told us the 2 thieves were connected to the HA is some way whether is was through an affiliation, or or what but the one guy had a previous record that they knew of. They had no guns and if they did they were to scare to even think about them...hahaha. Chicken sh!ts:d

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it possible that the greenies are stealing the sleds? The reason I ask is that there are so many stolen and so few ever turn up.
LOL!!
The greenies do stuff to get exposure. They do petty crimes to get attention on the news... slap on the wrist chit. This stuff is definitely H.A. or another organization/

Perhaps a spurt of pepper spray when the trailer plug gets pulled. and an alarm gets set off. gunny sack the mofo(s) and put some pool cue balls in socks. target practice,,,, dump him on the RCMP doorstep. ring the doorbell..LOL

Top Bottom