The Sticker Guy

Reaction score
Website
www.echographics.ca
Seriously... I'm "The Sticker Guy"... I've been working in the sign and decal industry (lil bit of promo and apparel) for over 8 years.
My real name is Chance and I'm most identifiable by my car which sports a reflective half wrap. I can reached via PM on this site,
or through my portfolio site .

After I installed plio7's decals he recommended I sign up and let people know I work with stickers.

So if you have a new wrap kit I can put it on for you, Removal of existing decals is also available, just to be clear I can only do the install and removals I don't actually make the kits my new job doesn't have a large format printer.

I live just outside of edmonton, however I don't have a garage but I'm willing to travel, so if you in the edmonton area I'm more than
happy to help you out. I'm also currently working with the owner of a west end sign shop towards working a deal so I can use his
bay if needed, once I have the details ironed out I'll post up more information so that I can provide a warm stable installation environment
to those people (like me) that don't have a garage.

Last edited:

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't see a pic of Pilo's wrap. Maybe and it doesn't show up in your gallery. Maybe some pics of that would work? BTW - you didn't have anything to do with Powder the Clown's wrap did you? He is one sick dude and I don't mean sick like the kids say. Weirdest thing I have seen in a long time. Is at the end of humorous Kijiji ads thread.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
alright. i'm in town so i'll let ya know for sure next time any of us are heading out....usually head down to hwy33 or head towards beach corner and down towards mike many #'s camp.......lots of awesome riding in both spots
working this weekend, tryin to put a little jingle in the fat mans sack lol
PM'd ya
I actually live off of RR 14 Bilby Estates Used to be a gravel pit lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud, would you be interested in becoming a supporting vendor?

Top Bottom