The showdown sept 17 "brule" who's going?

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait. So are most of you guys camping or what? I've got family in hinton so prob head back there one night and camp the other. Depending on evening temps I guess also lol

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait. So are most of you guys camping or what? I've got family in hinton so prob head back there one night and camp the other. Depending on evening temps I guess also lol

im just gonna stay in they old crew cab lol well ill be in the front seat. gonna give the young lady the back! :D

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there for sure,and my buddie Rob too.I drive a mostly stock 2007 shee with chrome pipes, saxaphone reeds and a push-pull trottle system, Buddy rides a 1996 purple shee also with chrome pipes. Sound like we'll ride sat and camp there sat night and ride sun also .Good times at brule.:cool::cool:

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys should come chat in the chat box on the main s&m page im there right now!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sounds like there's gonna be lots of Banshees. Should be cool.It's nice to see other banshees rip. Well I hope them 4 smokers come out as there's are quite a few that haul and look good too.:cool:

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of shees. I am glad there are a few close to stock shees comin too lol. Would feel like im riding a raptor tryin to keep up to all these custom shees :d

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would also feel like a YFZ trying to keep up to a banshee. I know I had one before and there's NO comparison in the power department and the seat is much softer , but my shee will never jump like my YFZ but that's fine as I'm older and wiser and don't need to jump the moon anymore.

looneyrod27

Reaction score
Where is everyone setting up camp/parking trucks? We usually drive down as far as we can go to the clearing before you hit the trail down to the beach. Always looking for a few more people to party with!

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is everyone setting up camp/parking trucks? We usually drive down as far as we can go to the clearing before you hit the trail down to the beach. Always looking for a few more people to party with!

we usually park there or drive across the wash out and park in the clearing/field

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmm, have not had the banshee out all year and might consider. Frenchman, were you in grassland last year racing?

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never been to Brule so I was wondering, do we need paddles or is there too much dirt for them? Is the racin going to be on sand or dirt? Is it dirt or sand where we unload? (I won't be campin, just have the truck) How does a guy find Brule? I'm thinkin about comin up and runnin some of these Banshee's. Sounds like fun. Sorry for all the questions. Thanks guys, Dan

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
STILLROCKINGABANSHEE what year of banshee do you have? Does it sound good? Any Mods? What does your dad drive for quad?

the red banshee is a 96, fully modded 370cc with porting, and a bunch more stuff, and my dad wants to sell the 99 banshee to get a 4 stroke. Ill talk to him to see if we can maybe come this weekend. But im not sure about the weather there? cause if its rainy and windy, then no point in coming, here in calgary its been raining for the last week, and its still going, only time will tell

Reaction score
What day is the showdown taking place ??? Friday, Sept 17 ??? How do you access the Brule sand dunes ??? Thx in advance !!! hardworkingdon

Top Bottom