The pines smokey lake

Wyeth

Reaction score
Pines

anyone know how to get to Pines which side of town is it etc hwy, and is it mostly sledding or is quadding allowed , and is it crown land or private ?

Last edited:

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it is the area I am thinking of, then it is for snowmobiles only,(see photo)

anyone know how to get to The Pines area near smoky lake , which side of smoky is it etc hwy, and is it mostly sledding or is quadding allowed , and is it crown land or private ?

Attachments

• smokey lake Jan 2, 2008 007.jpg
    smokey lake Jan 2, 2008 007.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 48

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to get to The Pines area near smoky lake , which side of smoky is it etc hwy, and is it mostly sledding or is quadding allowed , and is it crown land or private ?

It's on grazing leases so no summer access without written permission on you from the lease holder. The entire area is either private or grazing lease by the pines.

loffelbein88

Reaction score
In live in Smoky Lake and atvs are allowed in the pines witout permission.The snowmobiles only sign is there cause they want to keep vehicles out due to the cabin that is located in the pines.put there by the snowmobile club.they have had vandels before.So not sure were you guys got the info from but its wrong.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In live in Smoky Lake and atvs are allowed in the pines witout permission.The snowmobiles only sign is there cause they want to keep vehicles out due to the cabin that is located in the pines.put there by the snowmobile club.they have had vandels before.So not sure were you guys got the info from but its wrong.

Must be a different spot that I call the Pines cause I know both lease holders. I'm 10KM west and about 5 north.

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Pines are circled in yellow. I will try get a detailed map of the area. I believe some of the area is private land and there are some areas that are sled only because you need an ASA pass. But I do not know for sure.

Image1.jpg

Top Bottom