The long weekend has arrived....

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Teeroy..... Did you pack chit tickets for this one, or are you gonna try to rely on shear will and cheek strength to keep the butterfly effect out of you gaunchies this time?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teeroy..... Did you pack chit tickets for this one, or are you gonna try to rely on shear will and cheek strength to keep the butterfly effect out of you gaunchies this time?

He likes to hold them up....then he asks himself...what the first thing you think of when you see this picture?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rumour is that His mom ran out of diapers when He was just alittle turd...She then used a maxi pad as a replacement.......Troy remembering how it made him feel fresh...He kept using them after He left home on his 33rd birthday.......This gives him a false sense of secruity....and chit happens

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Rumour is that His mom ran out of diapers when He was just alittle turd...She then used a maxi pad as a replacement.......Troy remembering how it made him feel fresh...He kept using them after He left home on his 33rd birthday.......This gives him a false sense of secruity....and chit happens
i was led to believe he was tampon trained..... made him feel like a tickle me teeroy, pull the string and he would start laughing as he recited the alphabet!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was led to believe he was tampon trained..... made him feel like a tickle me teeroy, pull the string and he would start laughing as he recited the alphabet!!!

Many years of abuse from his GAY lover...has caused the need for the pon-plug.......but due to the toxic shock problem he has discontinued use of this cure for his gaped cutter valve.

index
GAY lover.............fatchops/162wizzy

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Many years of abuse from his GAY lover...has caused the need for the pon-plug.......but due to the toxic shock problem he has discontinued use of this cure for his gaped cutter valve.

index
GAY lover.............fatchops/162wizzy
fatchops is cheating on summiteer????
or was it a 3 way stovepipe action that turned into Teeroy salty peter ended with a dual chilli rainbow?

really hate to see Mitch get the short end of the stick!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fatchops is cheating on summiteer????
or was it a 3 way stovepipe action that turned into Teeroy salty peter ended with a dual chilli rainbow?

really hate to see Mitch get the short end of the stick!!!

Mitch is a smart guy....I hear he found out about the Vale Trip......Dennis was playing DIRTY DOCTOR on Troy in the back seat. When chops got home He forgot to wipe poopy off of himself. Well Mitch's wires got fryed. They tryed a experimental 3 way but no matter how many times chops yells IT'S GO TIME......Mitch and Troy just start balling like hurt lovers

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Mitch is a smart guy....I hear he found out about the Vale Trip......Dennis was playing DIRTY DOCTOR on Troy in the back seat. When chops got home He forgot to wipe poopy off of himself. Well Mitch's wires got fryed. They tryed a experimental 3 way but no matter how many times chops yells IT'S GO TIME......Mitch and Troy just start balling like hurt lovers
what was the give away...... Dennis came home with a rusty trombone foomanchu and bad breath?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as posted by TROY....from Grimshaw

icon1.gif
ever pooped your pants?
so anyways, it's the end of the day, and I'm riding back down out of the alpine thru the whooped out trail amongst the spruce when my buddy spots a meadow and peels off. I follow him into this killer untracked little spot with small trees and deep pow, all kinds of little obstacles and jumps to play around on.

so we're tearin' it up when all of a sudden, I gotta go.....BAD. I rip over to a spot by the trees and frantically start shedding gear. gloves, helmet, backpack, jacket, beacon, bibs, pants undone, just grabbed the long johns and......aw fugg!

too late....so I get them down and evacuate what's remaining, meanwhile my buddy Mort hasn't seen me for a while, and comes looking. I've never seen a 154" sled turn on a dime like that...twin pipes couldn't mask his shriek at the horror he must've seen.

I stripped down, hung my gonch in a spruce tree, tightly wrapped up my Klim underwear and tucked them in the backpack inside a sandwich bag, and got rigged back up commando jones. ever ride a whooped out trail commando? I don't recommend it.

discuss......

Last edited:
Top Bottom